Low level dungeon scaling?

What the heck lmao

only to level 60.

omgwtfbbqlol

Be level 10, pulling 35k on the level 59’s skada.

Be level 59, pulling 100dps on the level 10’s skada.

Hekhekhek

No idea what your talking about…everything seems normal to me.

Edit: on a serious note, some level 10/11 XP off characters are super annoying and selfish about this in dungeons, (monks especially, be better guys), where they just run way ahead of the group, or queu up as a healer and never heal, or just simply act like they are actually good because they are doing a lot of relative damage.

If you are going to join an LFG as a 10/11 XP off toon, at least dont be annoying about it and still play as a group, and do your job if you queue as healer for a faster pop.

No one thinks you’re cool because you can run ahead of the whole group and do everything by yourself.

1 Like

Not unless you’re a level 20 worgen guardian druid that has intellect trinkets on with every single keybind as swipe and love to pull the first entire part of Underrot up to the first boss - only then you are cool

I only recently started playing a level 10 twink a month ago…this character. The fun in playing the twink isn’t as much one-shotting dungeon mobs and sometimes two-shotting bosses (depends on the expansion) as it is questing, farming, and crossing your fingers for BIS gear. There is a Web site (xpoff . com) that is dedicated to people who turn off exp at one point or another. It’s a sub genre of those who play the game.

I have to find fun somewhere in this game or else I’ll just quit. I am having fun doing this.