Low level BGS plagued by level 120s

Whats with all the level 120s that are using Party Sync just to que for battlegrounds, Despite their stats being somewhat scaled down they still tend to one shot people who are just enjoying some bgs while leveling.

Seems like a rather stupid thing blizzard has allowed, it’s quite sad.

18 Likes

An experienced PvPer with some basic gearing (enchanted heirlooms) in the <110 brackets is significantly more powerful except for a couple of cases in the 19s bracket. What you’re probably seeing is stacking of unbalanced classes. It’s really not as bad as people seem to think. Yes, there will be unwinnable scenarios when you’re grouped with unskilled players but it’s not too common. Look at those as a teaching opportunities.

Lol i’ve been leveling my mage today for fun doing bgs, Been running into 120 hunters that hit 21k Aimed shots. legit only have 45k hp on a level 115

3 Likes

The last bracket in every expansion is always bad in my experience. At least since I started playing in Wrath. Also, MM hunters have been OP in low level BGs since I started playing them. I remember in MoP I played the 19s or 29s (I think they were 10s and 20s back then) a MM hunter could punch through my disc shield and erase most of my health with an aimed shot.

EDIT: I’ve never played group sync nor do I think I ever will, I’m el lobo solo in low level queues. I do think they could use some tweaks in the 19s and maybe 29s and I also believe some restrictions should be applied to groups looking for maximum advantage by specific queuing 5 man premades into 10 man BGs but that’s, perhaps, an issue with premade groups in general.

found the problem.

What’s the problem? leveling via Bgs?

low hit points means you lose. its not my opinion its math.

1 Like

Yes but level 120s that use party Sync in order to play at a lower bracket, always have 70-75k hp(in the 111-119 bracket) all their azerite traits work, and hit far above what anyone can at this level.

2 Likes

get good …

2 Likes

Begone Troll! your kind is not welcome around here.

3 Likes

your azerite traits work too dont they? maybe dont “have fun pvp leveling” until you can contribute. if youre not 240ilevel at 110 dont bother with bg’s from 110-119.
what? thats too much to ask? working as intended.

i really can’t take you seriously you know, i dare say you’re a buffoon.
It’s my fault level 120s are so bad they have to join low level bgs to fuel their ego.

7 Likes

how is it any different than other brackets? the top of the bracket,X9, is supposed to be stronger. thats how levels work. you being massively undergeared for your level is most of the problem.
so whos the bad player exactly? the person who’s playing their 120 with a template who likes pvp or the leveling player who hopes to be carried for xp?

1 Like

Don’t bother with this moron honestly. He’s one of the 120s that play in the bracket to own levelers and tries to justify it LMAO

11 Likes

Indeed it’s rather pathetic.

3 Likes

at the end of legion a casual player would have been 230-240. azerite gear, besides the cool traits to stack, give massive amounts of stamina. there’s a reason for that. those 285 ilevel(300 if you’re smart) azerite pieces wont be replaced until after you hit 120.
you’re all leveling alts with the goal of fast xp. you’re trading off having fun and winning. since you can, but dont, do anything about it this situation is your fault. nobody is forcing you to pvp. the game actually points to towards questing and dungeons. youll get gear for your level every time you run a dungeon. its possible to do 5 bgs and not get a piece of gear.
you’re choosing to play this way so lets ask blizz to make it easier for you? complacent much?

1 Like

Please continue making yourself look like an idiot.

2 Likes

its funny coming from someone who obviously knows not to bg unprepared. how many antorus runs did you get carried through? did you turn off your xp at all doing your neck quest? you should be just fine in bgs because guess why…? you put in effort. you’re not the problem so it’s weird you’re coming in to defend players who think they deserve to be equal to you with zero amount of the time/effort involved.
edit for 2 legion leggos. that takes at least a week of grinding at 110 with xp locked.

also ive been leveling my 110’s so ive been the anchor most nights. not even using the xp debuff.

I really think you don’t understand what we’re talking about to begin with.

2 Likes

sure i do. 120’s are too strong in 111-119 and it takes time away from free xp for you to bother becoming competitive.

thats the jist isnt it?