Love/heartbroken Rocket - level?

Has there been any news on what level is required to farm? I know last year was 50, but SL was pretty recent.

Thanks

What are you talking about?

It requires level 50. Also, it’s called the X-45 Heartbreaker, now.

Oh, the Big Love Rocket?

You remind me of Bolvar.

Yeah, English may not be OP’s first language.

I don’t care, and leave me alone.

Why are you so mad tonight?

A lot of these mounts have such a low drop chance, it seems to me that the best thing to do is run the instance if you like the instance. That way you still enjoy it and if you get the mount then that is icing on the cake. To run it solely for the mount is an practically an exercise in futility.

Let me guide you to one of my many complaint post haha

Devs decided to change the mount to be even more rare for players that don’t got it before 7.3.5, now you face a 0.003 drop and you must level up characters each expansion…And they decided this because players with few max level has less chances compared to players with multiple low level alts… now you must have an almost max level alt army and the field isn´t balance between players with alts and players with few characters…

It should be an instance without id that you could spam with a single character, just like when it was launched and you only needed to reset the boss.

By the way Letholas from Council added this issue to his QoL post, hopefully Devs makes some change because this moving the goal each expansion is awfull, they should just set a limit like level 35 and don’t change it again.