Love is in the Air achievements reset!

Both “Support Your Local Artisans” and “Love Language Expert” achievements progression has been reset today. That meant for me at least that after giving out the whole 50000 gold I’m back to 20% completion when I should have finished it today. And the other achievement is pretty much impossible to finish now since it’s unlikely that the particular daily quest will be up enough with the right gifts to be doable this year.

2 Likes

My Love Language Expert achievement has reset as well. I didn’t do the Support Your Local Artisans so that didn’t affect me.

Hopefully this is being looked into.

I believe from what I’m seeing is that they made them account wide so that you can complete them in several characters but by doing that they $#@$#@ up people that had partial completion.

I just submitted this bug as well. It better not have reset- that would be so frustrating. I was at 60% yesterday.

Thank you for your reports. We’re aware of the issues with the Support Your Local Artisans and Love Language Expert achievements and we are currently looking into it.

2 Likes

Hello! I wanted to provide a quick update to let everyone know that the issue has been identified as a visual bug only. Feel free to continue progressing on the achievements as normal while we work on addressing the issue.

1 Like

Thank you. I and others appreciate it when care is taken to quickly address bugs and player feedback.