Loud Noises! of <Seraph> on Mal’Ganis -- CE CN & SoD, 5/11M Sepulcher

Great team! It’s worth the time to inquire about. You’ll find a community that will become your home. Very active, fun and positive guild.

1 Like

12 classes, millions of players. I know one of you plays warlock! :wink:

We’re super looking forward to 8.3. this team I gonna kick ***.

TIL you cant curse on the forums.

1 Like

I’m sure somewhere out there exists a player who wishes to join my Coven! Come forth thee Warlocks!!

1 Like

Dare you to try and impress me

1 Like

But I cannot
Understand where all
My warlocks have gone.
Pumpers needed.

1 Like

Need a hand or an additional body on Mythic QC? Check out my post and let me know if you’re interested. Thanks for the consideration. :slight_smile:

Here we are
ROCK ME LIKE A HURRICANE

1 Like

Baby come back
U can blame it all on me
Man just needs some ranged DPS
Paladins and Priests as well

1 Like

Bumpitty bump bump
Bumpitty bump bump
Look at Frosty go

1 Like

We are the things that go BUMP in the night.

1 Like

Wild. We’re looking for a resto shaman now. We’d love you and your meatballs and your cooldown that sometimes can kill people :slight_smile:

Also mage is big want atm.

1 Like

Where my Mages at?!

1 Like

Great Guild! Organized, structured program where you get to have fun while progressing seriously.

1 Like

We had a solid first night in NWC, taking 3/12 in a little over 2 hours. We’re looking forward to pushing as far as we can into H this week during our regular raid and jumping head first into mythic next week. We believe strongly in our ability to take 3/12M week one, barring tuning.

1 Like

Week two NWC. Still looking for a few ranged DPS and healers!

1 Like

Bumpitty bump

1 Like

Looking for a tank to fill a main spot role.

1 Like

Who else likes tentacles?

1 Like

Downed Maut in 8 pulls and to 75% on Shadhar in 6 pulls. We’re picking up speed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shad’har ded! Hivemind to come. Still after some DPS, also looking for a strong healer. Exceptional Tank apps considered.

1 Like