LotD Guild Recruiting Members- Casual Players Wanted

The [[Lords of the Dead (LotD) guild has recently established a Horde guild over on Gurubashi, and we are looking for mature gamers to join our ranks. LotD’s focus for this chapter is to seek casual gamers, not 40+ hour a week people, to join its ranks, and work on guild progression at a measured pace.

LotD was founded in 1995, and it is going on its 25th year in just a few months.

We use Discord for voice chat coordination, and discord links are in the guild MOTD for new recruits once they join.

Our guild on this server is relatively new so we are working on getting people leveled, geared, and basic achievements/progression. We intend to keep our roster large enough to enjoy game content, but we have no interest in mega-sizing the guild. We are 0 drama, maximum fun, and we are just here to have a good time.

We’re running all the dungeons on Mythic +8 at the moment, and we do casual Eternal Palace on Saturday evenings.

We are currently recruiting tanks, healers, and DPS. Priority classes at the moment are healers and tanks.

You can find LotD on the WoW Guildfinder, or you can contact me on Discord. My Discord ID is Hades#1784
Haydezz is my in game name. You can also PM Luckychances or Wellyx for a discussion/invite.

Haydezz
Guildmaster
Lords of the Dead (LotD)

Looking to join guild starting a new character on this realm

Thanks! Our main priority for recruitment at the moment is for healers and tanks.

I’m interested in joining

I added a couple more officer names for people to PM, and updated our progression status. We’re running Mythic +8 key dungeons at the moment, and we are doing casual Eternal Palace on Saturday nights.