Lost Vessel

I Lost a vessel of horrific visions due to a proc, which normally ticks every second ish, didn’t tick for almost a full minute. and the report a bug is just a giant loop hole of getting nothing accomplished.

Enhanceright, can you detail or explain a little bit what proc didn’t go off or tick, and how you lost the Vessel? Assume you were in a vision, and something occurred which either got you removed from the instance or lost all sanity which caused the loss overall. Thanks

i was on my DH, in havoc, and the Proc that drops an orb that heals you and gives you some fel (or whatever the “energy” for DH is). usually watch orbs drop constantly. and i didn’t get the procs for like 6-7 pulls. which inevitably resulted in me dying.

i’m enhanceright, btw

Hmmm, I have not had that issue. Not saying it doesn’t exist, just haven’t experienced it. Is it possible that they were not close enough based on movement to reach / absorb them? Also there is generally a lot of animations during those pulls, so they may have been blocked out or difficult to view based on all the different casting? What specific area were you in during the vision? I know in the Mage Quarter I often times have a difficult times seeing things, but that’s likely cause I am old :wink:

I’m not saying it wasn’t lack of seeing the orbs. but i’m fairly certain one never dropped. and i was on the mini-boss of trade district. so not a terrible amount of animations since i only pull 5-6 enemies at a time max while soloing.