Lost transmog items

Hello, I’m a recently returning player. I noticed that a significant amount of items are no longer available for Transmog that I used to have.

This character has is originally from December 2005 and I played until the start of Cataclysm. I had the full raid sets from T1 all the way to T10. The Vestments of Prophecy, Vestments of Transcendence, Vestments of Faith… all the BC sets (which were my favorite).

Had all the WOTLK sets too. If you need verification just check my achievements. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/ghostlands/shayera/achievements/dungeons-raids/the-burning-crusade

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/ghostlands/shayera/achievements/dungeons-raids/classic

Have you logged on those characters that have those items? Actually, do you still have them?

2 Likes

I have. And the majority of those items I no longer have. I tended to recycle out old equipment at each new expansion launch.

Well, you need the items to populate the trasmog menu. If you deleted them before the transmog was implemented, you are gonna have to get them again.

3 Likes

I do recall that those items were on Transmog before when I came back briefly.

Are your filters set correctly? Specifically the “Sources” drop down.

As mentioned, those items had to be in your inventory in order to have them transferred to the transmog list.

Transmogs were released in 4.3.0, well into Cataclysm. If you quit before then, and those sets were not in your inventory when you quit, you won’t have them.

2 Likes

Which achievements are you referring to, Shayera? I’m not aware of any that indicate that you had collected a specific armor set.

They should have otherwise been added to your collection if you logged into the character once the wardrobe system was introduced. Outside of a bit of a delay when the Appearance collection was added, there shouldn’t have been any issues that caused massive loss since then.

Unfortunately, if you don’t have the items there wouldn’t be a record that you had the appearances. :frowning:

3 Likes