Lost Rank and PVP Warlord Title with Server Transfer

So after reset this week I finally got the new Warlord rank (13.3), bought the gear and enchanted it, and then later in the day (~8 hours later) decided to transfer to a new server to play with RL friends. Pay $25. Transfer. And when I log-in my character is now rolled back to General rank (12.53) with a added pvp debuff. WTF? I post a ticket and GM says its working as intended??? Really? I guess I should be glad I can still use the Warlord gear…but this sets me back two weeks in trying to get HWL. I don’t think I am the only one this has happened too… Common Blizzard…any chance of getting the earned Title and Rank back for the week?

Did you check whether rank calculation had occurred on the server you were transferring to? Honour calculation does not occur simultaneously across all servers and in many cases there can be discrepancies spanning hours, sucks :slightly_frowning_face: you may have been hit by a double calculation with the second calculation occurring while you had no honour/cp unfortunately

Don’t they recommend to wait at least 24 hours after honor has been calculated just to avoid stuff like this…i swear i remember seeing that somewhere on a character transfer information page…
Edit**
Found it

Consequences of a transfer

• Your raid lockouts transfer with your character
  • Your PvP rank will transfer with your character but any kills you earned on your source realm between the weekly reset and the time your transfer comes into effect, and any honor from those kills, will NOT transfer with you. If you want to keep all your PvP data from the previous week, we recommend you transfer 24 hours after the weekly reset
  • If your character’s name is taken on the destination realm, you will be asked to rename your character at no extra cost
  • You cannot restore items that you destroyed, vendored, or disenchanted before the transfer