<Lost in the Sauce> (H ) [Thrall] LF Raiders!

Hey there! Era here and I want to introduce you to: Lost in the Sauce. Once a guild on a small server no one cares to hear about, we left to join Thrall! A good server if I say so myself. [Obviously because you’re here of course]. And come to kill dragons and get loot! [Or help them idk] Now down to business. Currently we are 7/8H, 2/8M and are looking for Raiders for our Heroic/Mythic prog team as well as our second, AOTC focused raid team. Want to get CE without the extreme pressures of hardcore guilds? You’ll find your spot here in the Sauce!

First raid team times are T/Th 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
Second raid team times are W/F 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Why you are interested in getting “Lost” in said “Sauce.”

• Play the way you want to play without judgement in a group of tolerable players in the level of content you seek to play
  • Socialize with fun peeps just like yourself
  • Hopefully get CE!
  • A second raid team for those just interest in AOTC and having a grand time raiding
  • Plenty of people for M+

What we need most right now:

• Discipline Priest for Heroic/Mythic prog team
  • Enhance Shaman for Heroic/Mythic prog team
  • Holy Paladin for Heroic/Mythic prog team
  • DPS for Second AOTC-focused team

Send me a friend request on WoW: CaptainKnots#1345
Or Discord: Original Pancake#2295

If you like cliques and to talk behind peoples back this is the guild for you! We need more people like us! The more time you spend with us the more you waste! What a deal right?

Hello,
I am a 395 ench shaman looking for a chill place to call home. Im a chef IRL but i love playing wow in my free time. Currently able to raid tues/thursdays. Please message me in game if im a good fit!
look foreword to speaking with yall