Lost in class campaign

Hey all,

I recently started WoW back up and I am trying to complete the hunter class hall campaign on my hunter. However, I am super lost, and have no idea how to continue the storyline, even after trying to look up quest guides and such.

She (was) max level pre-squish, and obtained all three artifact weapons. It looks like I only have two champions, however, and cannot seem to find the quest to gain any more.

I’m frustratingly lost. Any help or tips are appreciated. Thanks!

look for quests in your class hall that are darker orange than the normal yellow !'s. Also check your quest log for any quests that might be under something like “class campaign” or “hunter campaign”. I forget how it’s worded since I haven’t done a class campaign in a while.

No exclamation points at all in the class hall, no quest logs of that nature at all. :frowning:

Do you have trivial quest tracking turned on on your minimap?

I honestly can’t find out how to do that…
But I have tried speaking to every NPC that is suppose to be giving out quests in my order hall.

On your minimap, if you click on the magnifying glass that’s around the rim of it, it will give you a bunch of tracking options. Choose the one for Trivial Quests and see if it brings anything up.

I do not have the option for Trivial Quests. I don’t know if it’s because of an add-on or what. But I don’t have a map-effecting one on.

EDIT: Disregard, I am dumb. I will see if it helps!

EDIT 2: Nope, still nothing.
The last quest I took was for the third weapon. After that, I have not been offered any.

I’m in the same boat. can’t find a thing, not a single thing to do to advance and I was interested in getting feathermane taming and my class mount completed. I just came back myself 2 weeks ago, playing SL now but I very much want to complete those things and I haven’t located a guide that actually does a breadcrumb trail quest to quest to help you FIND what you need to do in order to do that. My hunter is like yours, has all three legendaries unlocked, I had a mess of lackeys doing the still deeply hated and resented “Class Hall” crap from Warlords (Hated it then Blizz…STILL hate and deeply resent having content and such gated by a stupid assinine mini-game. I want to run quests MYSELF not send lackeys to do them!!)

What was the last non-artifact quest you did for the Order Hall?

I honestly havent touched the game since the last couple months of Legion. I never played a split second of BFA so it’s been over 2 years since I did anything and if there’s something that can tell you what your last completed quest was in your Class Campaign? I’d like to find it. I just don’t know where I was when I left. I’d unlocked all the weapons, I had a lot of followers running quests for me,

If it’s the character you are posting on, then the Wowhead’s Legion attunement tool is showing you’ve done the Champions of Legionfall part of the Broken Shore, which can only be done after you’ve completed the campaign. So, the only thing you have left for your mount and such is to finish up the Broken Shore stuff. Once you’ve completed the “Breaching the Tomb” achievement, you should be able to pick up a quest at the main hub on the Broken Shore to go back to your order hall for the mount quest.

2 Likes