Lost Flight AOTC quest not handed in!

I forgot to hand in [Lost Flight] after my N’zoth kill and now I can not get the NPC to spawn so I am unable to get my mount reward?

The quest turns into Wrathion in the Chamber of the Heart. So, as long as you looted the item, you don’t need to enter the raid to turn it in.

okay ty i was confused because i went to the chamber and the NPC wasn’t loading so i was confused

I did Heroic AOTC but didnt loot the boss, but got the quest.
Could i still get the mount?

If I’m remembering correctly, the quest starts from the item you loot. So, if you’ve got the quest, you must have picked up the item. (It might have been mailed to you.) Once you’ve got the quest, the item probably disappears from your bags, as that’s pretty common with that type of quest in modern WoW.

Assuming that the quest is showing the objectives as complete, the only thing you and do is see if Wrathion will let you turn it in. In many cases, they’ll just turn off the ability to obtain a quest (or complete objectives) but still let you turn it in if completed, but I don’t have any info on if that’s the case here. (You may need to work through the BfA Heart of Azeroth quests to get the phasing right for him to appear.)