Lost deleted character LOL

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me find this dumb priest of mine.

Class: priest
level:110 i think!
name: competitor at some point, but maybe i transferred and had to choose a new name?
race: draenei at one point, nelf before that!

Also maybe i transferred her to another account of mine?

I’m a mess. Halp.

Yikes, I don’t know for how long you lost track of that character but you can check your transaction logs, if you “lost” that character for more than a few months the “restore character feature” won’t work.

Log in to your other accounts and see if you find it. I don’t think a GM will be able to help you after so long, specially if the character got transferred to a different account but hey, it’s worth a try.

1 Like

It should still be there. Level 50+ characters are restorable, with no time limit listed.

3 Likes

ok, quick question about the transaction history. I can only see the action performed, but not the details.

“you transferred a character” instead of “you transferred your priest to x server, y account, on z date”

is there another place to see those details?

Doesn’t appear to be, as I was just scouring my history looking for the same information about a character I moved in 2018.

1 Like

FOUND IT YEEEEEESH.

Took about 45 minutes of searching. ever. single. server…but i found it. GG boys.

2 Likes