Lost Conquest Reward

Hello, Not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this post but I have a bit of an issue that I noticed today and I confirmed it with several other people.

My character Elitetastic level 120 warlock on the server Skywall capped on conquest last week before the maintenance and I logged on to the the bounty box and it is saying that I did not cap when I know for a fact that I did cap. I believe this is related to what ever happened with the extended maintenance.

Also it wont let me choose that character or any other character from Skywall to post as on the forums.

When you capped, did you turn the quest in to reset the conquest bar?

4 Likes

Yes, I did that.

Received a reply on a ticket

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. We are currently experiencing a high volume of tickets and are not able to respond to your issue at this time. We have provided some resources below that may be of help resolving the issue. If you are still in need of assistance, please respond and a Game Master will assist you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.

This level of support is unacceptable. Whats going on blizzard?

Unfortunately, this isn’t something that they’d be able to help with. If the system didn’t show you as being capped, then you were still missing some conquest points.

3 Likes

It says right in the part of the email you quoted.

It also says what to do.

If you believe this to be true, make sure to include it when you reopen your ticket. As well, file a bug report so that QA can take a look at it.

8 Likes