<Lost> A Guild Rebuilding. Be a Part of it!

Are you feeling < Lost >? That is how this guild came about. This guild was recently formed after becoming disillusioned with a larger guild where you were simply a number rather than an important member of a team. We are older players with lots of experience but little time for a dictatorship type guild feel. We are starting over on our own terms and strive to form a guild where everyone is equal and part of the decision making when it comes to the direction of the guild. We are hoping to start by filling out a Kara team and building upon that to eventually tackle the 25 mans. To us having fun while raiding is what is important. We still manage to kill bosses in an efficient manner but there is a lot of laughing, drinking and swearing while we do it.

Raid time will be 7pm server time, days to be decided by everyone once we have the numbers.

Being max level and raid ready is not a requirement. If you are a raider though, we are very interested in healers and some dps. We have geared tanks and some awesome dps, just need to fill in the holes…giggity!

If this feels like a place you may want to call home then please message me here or in the game (game is better as I tend to forget to check here often). I would love to chat with you about what we are hoping to build.

If you miss the family type guild feel then look no further…it’s time to get < Lost >!

Message me in game at Tantric #1672

1 Like