Lost a duel

This game is by far the most unbalanced as I have ever seen. I was dueling a noob pug in the dalaran sewers and lost. Why is blizzard so terrible about balancing their game. If they had done their job I would have won.

FIX UR GAME BLIZZ

1 Like

have you tried not losing?

8 Likes

It’s not my fault for losing the game is clearly unbalanced due to the corruption and covenants. Like preach said we saw this coming and now the game is way unbalanced because they didn’t listen to me and preach.

GG BLIZZ ON UR GAME

sounds like a git gud problem if a dh lost a duel

1 Like

If you can give me a pillar then my 457 rogue can beat most dh’s of any item level in a duel.

OP is trolling btw

3 Likes

what class/spec is a noob pug?

that name is a pretty solid grab

Did you try banging your head on the keyboard ? Thats usually how I lose to a DH.

its been unbalanced for a while where a nub can pick up the game get a few pieces of gear and beat a vet, why? because the games skill factor has diminished greatly due to brainless rotations.

I see alot of problems with balance with alot of classes, one of the biggest annoyances ive noticed with PVP is the amount of escape moves, healing, and CC the classes have, its a cluster **** of all cluster ***** right now.

Wait what?

I mean hell give me los and I will do dirty things to anyone

Look if I am loosing duals it’s blizzards fault for their corruption or borrowed power or covenants. It’s just like me and preach said. It’s just a big I told you so. Blizzard probably doesn’t care about it at this point. They really need to scrap all their systems and start over so they can balance it out and I’m not on the loosing end of a duel.

1 Like

if people claim 2v2s aren’t balanced. I wonder how you would think Blizzard is going to balance 1v1s, especially in open-environment settings.

Corruption and gear are also a big factor.

2v2 has never been balanced since its introduction in TBC.

Its always been 1-2 classes that completely dominate the ladders.

LMFAO A DEMON HUNTER COMPLAINING ABOUT BALANCE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(extra sentence to bypass blizzard filters)

1 Like

The amount of BS a Demon Hunter brings to the table is on par to the same amount of BS Death Knights bought to the table in WOTLK. If not worse which is a good possibility.

Wrong its paladins and bubble thats OP

so

its kinda sad some can’t tell tbh

Tbf how he posts is a lot like legit complainers in these forums. I lost, fix y type of posts.

Boy, he baited a whole bunch of you.

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like