Lost 500 rating in solo shuffle due to fps drops... Thanks blizz

These idiots. Call me an idiot too, but I keep queueing hoping it will get better. No luck. I literally have my graphic scale set to 33%, still have complete freezes of 1-2 seconds for any kind of combat. No aknowledgement of the issue either.

1 Like

Disable all addons and test again, if the freezing stops, then it means you have a bad addon. Slowly turn them on one at a time until you find the culprit and then leave it off or check to see if there are any updates for it. Also, refrain from throwing temper tantrums on the forums, it’s childish.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

hahaha no

There’s a big difference between being frustrated and throwing a temper tantrum. How about not assuming as such because that is even more childish.

It’s pointless to argue with children because their scope of reality is too narrow and they almost always miss the bigger picture. They lack the emotional regulation and cognitive capacity to see when they are in the wrong about their out-of-proportion emotional responses… A tantrum is a tantrum though and there are far better ways to constructively report your problems.

If you noticed the problem, that’s almost 100% likely due to bad addons, why would you keep queueing? Isn’t there some Einstein quote about that?

How about you stick to the topic, child.

Some simple reading would show that I am on topic, I just forgot to spell it out like Dora for you:

Is this literally all you do? Just get in arguments with people in random tech support threads? Good lord.

Also OP, if you’re using BigDebuffs, chances are, that’s the addon that’s causing your stuttering. It updated a few days ago, but didn’t completely fix the stutter problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.