Losing to protpal/x/disc need help

Hey everyone me and my team have been pushing 2600 and we occasionally queue into protpal/x/disc. We’re playing warr lock hpal and not sure what to do against this comp. Disc takes 0 damage, game takes forever, and the prot things they are good with their IT micro CC’s and silences.

In particular it has been war and ret as the 3rd.
Any tips? I was thinking of just leaving game

Just line the stuns and bungs 4head

1 Like

swapping between the “x” and the disc has been working for my team. not sure if thats actually the best way to do it but the prots seem to react super slow and make a lot of mistakes when they have to use the utility for other people on their team rather than on themselves

my knowledge could be seriously off as I dont know much about prot but im pretty sure they take a good bit less damage in their consecration aoe, and it seems to me they have a good bit of self heals. you can def pressure them or kill them if they somehow run out of cds but I would not suggest solely training them

1 Like

pretty dumb that this comp is even viable tbh.

don’t hit the prot. Hope for the best

I play idiot dk melee cleaves that outdampen idiot dampener teams like this. What that makes me is a bigger idiot. But don’t hit the prot

Uh my friend qs prot palla/arms/disc atm around 2700, he said they lose when they all in go on the prot palla

Comp is purely viable because of how caster friendly the meta is, but some comps like jungle and thug counter it. Ret comps should also do really well into it

I would tell you how to win every game but you play with a lock so I’ll let you suffer a bit longer.

2 Likes