Losing Stress test access after being in both stress tests

Hi i seem to have been on the receiving end of a bug i was in both stress tests and when i loaded up blizz app again it said there was an update so i update but there was no update so i was kinda confused and as i went to play PTR i noticed that my Beta/Stress test option was no longer there Just wondering if this was a bug or if i was removed from Future stress test .
Thank U.
By the way i am asking this because i cant seem to find anything on it because of the amount of posts on the form so i thought i would just ask

I’m afraid CS has no involvement with the Beta or Stress Test process, Daveros, so we aren’t really able to provide official information. However, there is a note here that shows the removal of stress test access, and indicating that this was a mass action, so it doesn’t look like a bug.

The post by Bornakk indicated that they were unable to accomplish what they wanted to and those who were invited to the first stress test would be able to participate in the one on the May 29th. It was likely just for that period and new invites will be sent out for the next one in June.

10 Likes

I see thank u so much for your time i really appreciate it That clears my confusion up a lot :smiley: Have a good day.or night which ever XD

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I just want to confirm here. So the beta stress test access was intentionally removed, and new invites will be sent out for the next stress test in June. Will new players receive invites, or will I receive another invite for the next stress test? (I’m sorry, I’m just really excited and eager for the beta and for Classic)

1 Like

Yes.

We’ll just have to wait and see what they do next. As Vrak mentioned, CS has no involvement with the Beta or Stress Test process so they can’t really provide any info on it.

We will just have to wait and see what happens later this month.

3 Likes

However, you may want to follow up in the classic forum. You might be able to get a more difinitive answer over there.

Keyword. Might.

4 Likes

That seems to be the case, based on the notes that I can see.

Since CS has no involvement with the beta or stress test process, I can’t say for certain but that does seem to be a logical conclusion.

I imagine they would take folks from the pool of opt ins like they did before. It is entirely plausible that if you were invited before you could be selected for the next round. We’d have no way to know though, as we’re not involved in the process.

I would agree with Mastadon here, any official information would likely be posted outside of the Support forums, in Classic Discussion, Beta, or even General Discussion by one of our Community Managers.

4 Likes