Losing my mind...lose AV as horde....lose AV merc'd

Disregard my avatar. I main horde…it seems like nearly every AV alliance wins. I merc……then every AV I merc horde wins. I cannot for the life of me wrap my head around this craziness. Anyone else experience this? It’s like I am being trolled here. Getting the first win of the day period in anything is like pulling teeth but this is especially baffling.

And no, one guy is not causing a 40 man to lose these, nice try though.

1 Like

MaYbE iTs YoU

That’s why I don’t merc, your chances are better on Horde. Well, perhaps it’s the time of day… I’ve not seen Ally win AV in a very long time. I play evenings EST.

Stick to one side and you will eventually win… better for your mental sanity too than play both sides and take loses

The way it goes sometimes.

Do you understand why - strategically - your team lost? If you don’t then you can’t expect to contribute to a win.

Look. Ive played alliance and horde. Both lose and it seems that the other side ALWAYS wins. If you don’t believe me, switch factions and see for yourself. Now, the only differnce i see is in BG’s is that Alliance ALWAYS gets glaives on IoC and ALWYAS wins. Dumbass horde doesn’t get glaives, so dumbass horde loses every time.

You haven’t made the proper offerings to the BG fairies.

1 Like