Losing 90% of BGs as alliance

Been playing since Vanilla. Never thought it would get this bad.

Here’s how it goes: You are alliance, you lose bgs a lot. You switch to horde. You win a lot. You will get more and more horde players winning BGs while people who don’t bother with PvP stay as alliance. This cycle never ends. It’s very bad now.

Horde vs Alliance is unbalanced and there’s no fun or point anymore. BGs should be anything vs anything.

22 Likes

Hi OP, try queuing the chili brawl - horde are being awful there. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I did, I lost it. I just can’t win. It’s ridiculous at this point.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s…you.

9 Likes

LOL

/10char

Haven’t got a single win in the brawl this whole week … so I don’t know what to tell you . Alliance seem to be the king of the cooking brawl

6 Likes

So you want to be carried through BG’s instead of learning how to PVP? I don’t do raids because I don’t want to do them or learn how to. Would I be carried through Raids or sent packing very very quickly?

Have you actually looked at your win/loss ratio?

Because what you are saying doesn’t happen.

Easy for you to say when you’re horde. You are actually the one being carried if anything. Come to alliance and do some PvP if you’re that good.

4 Likes

If anything i have noticed a huge increase in alliance winning they have been winning randoms since 8.2 but ever since 8.3 has been out they have been winning alot more.

Even in epics i have noticed a huge difference. Had a wintergrasp the other day where the alliance went BT instead of sunken ring first. We waited for them at SR and they came over and stared at us the entire time till they had a full group then attacked the game was so intense that it lasted the full timer and we didn’t even get any towers down and they almost won.

IOC appears to also be a free win for alliance now

5 Likes

Not true. I play Horde and I have a 30% win rate in WSG. 37% win rate in AB. 28% win rate in Seething Shore. 36% win rate in Temple of Kotmogu. 36% win rate in Battle Of Gilneas. 41% win rate in Eye of the Storm. It’s mostly just epic battlegrounds that I have a winning record in.

Now I admit that I suck at the game but playing Horde just makes it worst. The Alliance don’t lose more battlegrounds. It’s a myth, that gets spread on the forums.

The guy you are responding to has a losing record in several battlegrounds. Horde players like to pretend that they’re good and play on the good faction but they in fact lose.

You have 25% win rate in Arathi Basin, 25% win rate in Temple of Kotmogu, 35% win rate in Battle of Gilneas, 33% win rate in Twin Peaks, 36% win rate in Eye of the Storm, 8% win rate in Silvershard Mines. Maybe you just suck as well.

5 Likes

Don’t think Grit has said that he is winning every BG… no horde would say that because that’s impossible .

1 Like

Either way it was a smug comment directed at the OP that comes off as pretentious when he himself has losing records in several battlegrounds.

You’d be surprised. A lot of Horde do act like they win nearly every battleground and it’s a total myth.

1 Like

The OP is using hyperbole in crying about how he loses every BG… his record says otherwise .

2 Likes

Some people are ridiculous. You can literally go to the OPs page and see that he actually does have really good winrates, but he makes a post saying that he loses all the time… why exactly?

Oh?
Those statistics don’t seem accurate. Where’d you get em?
(But I never claimed to be the best at BGs either. When I first started, I wasn’t that good, but I’ve gotten better over time.)

I have had some pretty good luck in that one. Only lost 1 so far this week.
I did notice all my wins and that loss have 1 thing in common. The winning team controlled the capture point.

Considering you’re a dh I doubt it.

You can see peoples battleground win rates on their armory pages on the player vs player section at the bottom.

sounds like you need to just switch sides homie :smiley: