Lore question about races

Where do all the races currently stand as of shadowlands, like we know that the undead and the night elves are currently camping out in their capitol cities because of…well we don’t need to talk about that right now lol, but what’s going on with everyone else, you kinda lose track after a while. Is the regent lord of silvermoon going to get a promotion any time soon? Is the (insert controversial politician here) goblin wannabe Gallywix going to show up again? I know it may be a pretty loaded question but I’m just curious

Night Elves are currently in Mount Hyjal as of Shadow’s Rising, making Nordrassil their home.

1 Like

Oh ok cool
Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

The Forsaken have also retaken Tirisfal.

Presumably, the majority of races are currently keeping mindless undead at bay. I do not recall any part of the story saying that was no longer an issue. So safe to assume Azeroth and the various peoples are having kinda a rough one with the undead. Particularly Silvermoon, what is left of the Forsaken presence in the Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend outposts, but everywhere is probably preoccupied.

2 Likes

Yeah I completely forgot about that lol

Most of the races are chilling in their homelands, and fighting the marauding Scourge as they invade their lands. For example the Death Rising prepatch event had the Horde fighting the Scourge in Durotar and the Northern Barrens.

While the Forsaken are still in Orgrimmar, they still hold Tirisfal Glades per Exploring Azeroth, and Shadows Rising revealed that the blight is slowly fading. Though the UC is still out of commission.

The Night Elves have claimed Mount Hyjal and Nordassil as their new home.

1 Like

So far, Lor’themar is getting cozy with Thalyssra while thinking about Kael’thas’s betrayal.

And so far, Thrall promoted Gazlowe to trade prince of the bilgewater cartel-- Gallywix still operates with the venture co.

1 Like