Lore for non shadow Draenor orc priests

the Draenor orcs seem to be incredibly anti light due to the draenei in their world oppressing them but as they can be priests due to shadow moon void priests what lore reason could there be for holy and disc priest?

Well there’s always outliers to the norm. Could be some orcs saw an interest in the Light, even if they disagreed with the draenei’s extreme methods. They could have kept it a secret and laid low until hitching a ride to Azeroth. Here they would have found many more like minded priests and paladins from other races so they’re much better accepted.

The mag’har might by wary of them, but the rest of the Horde wouldn’t be. If anything I’d say their dislike is aimed more towards Y’rel’s draenei who were doing it and less to the actual magic. The person using the tool is at fault, not so much the tool itself.

Also to note the draenei inquisition didn’t start right off the bat. In the several decades after the fall of the Iron Horde the orcs and draenei became friends and allies. A Light orc priest could have been trained in that time out of their own personal interest before the falling out happened.

1 Like

i think there less anti light and more… anti zealots/paladins.
what i can gather the fallen naru they worshiped was turned during the battle of shatrath. given the opportunity the shadow moon clan probably viewed this transition as a great benefit. still worshiping there star (also known as the naru k’ara) but drifting further from the void.
This could be a leap but i personally believe after the iron/fel war on AU drenor, k’ara blessed the once corrupted void wielders with the grace of the light. showing them a completely different path.