Loot Trading in Classic *updated*

Ironfoe and HoJ drop from BRD, which is not a raid.

Awesome news. Thanks for listening to feedback and continuing to make changes based on said feedback.

Bless you guys!

2 Likes

Amazing news. I honestly did not think there would be a compromise reached on this issue. If you guys keep this up, I’m going to have to start “believing” in Blizzard again. To everyone on the Classic team, thanks for all your hard work and dedication to bringing we old fans and new like-minded fans the type of game we want.

7 Likes

Bravo! I can’t wait to sub for classic!

4 Likes

This is good news.

Though I’m still going to be prodding you with a fork over the AV stuff. :smiley:

2 Likes

This really sucks, to be honest. For every group that would abuse the trading, there’s easily gonna be dozens where somebody clicks the wrong button and causes the group to implode over loot drama.

Shoulda just kept it in dungeons too.

That’s how it was in Classic.

“Sorry man, I want to start tanking.”

SAID THE FURY WARRIOR WHO TOOK MY FORCE OF WILL. I STILL REMEMBER YOU. DONT THINK I FORGOT. THAT WAS MY TANKING TRINKET. I WORKED FOR IT. I WAS THE TANK. I LED YOU DUMBIES THROUGH BRD TO GET TO GENERAL ANGERFORGE. YOU. STOLE. IT. FROM. ME!

Like that? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And they’ll have no one to blame but themselves. Just as it was in vanilla.

2 Likes

Loot drama is part of the fun :slight_smile:

Just kidding, but to my mind one of the main draws of classic is people learning to be more “sophisticated” players and doing things like thinking before clicking. It will still go on of course, but I don’t want the hand holding in Classic even though I’m more of a retail player.

1 Like

Totally happy with this compromise. Makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

friendly reminder that many strong raid items are unique, so you won’t have to worry about people unequipping their DFT/Vis’kag in pugs in order to win a roll on a second one and trade it to the fem human rogue they’re orbiting

1 Like

Quick question: What about UBRS ?
You need a raid group for it, can you loot trade in there?

1 Like

why are you trying to alter authentic vanilla gameplay scenarios???

“I think he is a she, and she is a changeling”

1 Like

Wonderful to hear! This gives me even more confidence that the Classic developers are listening and willing to take feedback. Hope you continue to keep up the good work.

1 Like

What about my third and fourth deathbringers scylla??? What about them?!?

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :triumph:

2 Likes

Just saw your guild name…

CANT STOP
TIMECOP

1 Like

Maybe only apply loot Trading when it’s master loot in those dungeons?

1 Like

I know we said no QoL changes, but I won’t mind waiting until the end of the run to hand out raid loot…

:triumph:

Now where’s my guild bank… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes