Loot Trading in Classic *updated*

Way to listen to the community and restore faith in your company. A very sincere and heartfelt thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

50 Likes

Great solution.

9 Likes

Way better than what I expected! Thanks for the update, Blizz

14 Likes

Awesome solution! However, I must ask.

Will UBRS/LBRS be counted as a 5 man dungeon in this situation (as in no loot trading)? I would hope so since normally guilds would run their own 40 and 20 man raids.

28 Likes

Hmmm Would Ubrs count as said raid?

3 Likes

As i said any news is good news, even if it’s not one we want to hear aobut it, so thank you, because this is also great news and a nice way to help fix with raids.

Now Kaivax, if you happen to have the time i would ask you to read

Whenever you have the time in your busy day, or at least notice it in someway.

(Sorry everyone to post this everywhere xP)

9 Likes

Woot! Awesome news! Thank you for listening. Thank you!
Now does that mean there will be a policy saying loot tickets won’t be reviewed in 5 mans?

6 Likes

Sweet, classic team understands what classic is about. Love it.

19 Likes

Where have you been for all these years Blizzard? Bravo! Welcome back!

41 Likes

That’s a good point

1 Like

Fair compromise

10 Likes

Well, that’s good to know. See people, Blizzard does listen to player feedback.

7 Likes

This is a perfect compromise in my opinion. Now just tell us there will not be Xrealm BG’s and everything is right with the world.

8 Likes

I’m very impressed with Blizz news these past couple weeks. Seems they are listening to feedback and making changes where appropriate. Love this change.

15 Likes

Seeing as it’s 5-manable and very often puged I would say no.

But it would depend on how they implement it. It might be that being in a raid triggers loot trading to become active. Or it might be that being in certain raid instances does.

2 Likes

Good news.

2 Likes

This is a really good compromise. Thank you so much Classic team!

Really pulling through for us!

8 Likes

You guys just keep getting things right. I’m both pleased and impressed.

13 Likes

Thank you !!! Classic Hype !!!

11 Likes

This is great news to hear!

However there is still one area of concern, and that is UBRS. If this is considered a raid instance with loot trading enabled, it is still an area of abuse as many groups will have pugs or use need before greed etc and collude on drops such as Dal Rends ironfoe and HoJ.

Can we get a clarification if this applies to all raid dungeons including UBRS or if it is perhaps tied to how a group is setup, so if you try to run a 5 man in a raid group or try to run a raid in a 5 man (dont try this at home) and then look to somehow abuse the loot system, or is this system tied to the raids themselves and can we have UBRS exempt from loot trading?

2 Likes