Loosing control with lots of characters on screen

I have been having this issue for a long time now, so I don’t believe this has to do with any specific release of WoW.

Whenever I end up fighting some boss and I get more than just a few toons on screen I end up loosing control of my character. He starts spinning one way or another or starts moving forwards or backwards by himself. Usually its all I can do to hold him in place, and I can’t move reliably to get out of any place I shouldn’t be.

I also use a left hand keyboard like the Logitech G-13 or a Razer Orb Weaver and I thought it was the keyboard, but I have tried a few different ones and the problem is always the same.

This has been goin on through the last 3 releases of macOS so I don’t think its the OS either.

I have been shotgunning all of my add-ons, but no luck so far. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/

Yea, you’re not alone. I think a few things cause this. It can happen as a result of too many keys pressed at once, making me think its somehow related to N key rollover. What happens is one key, in your case the movement keys, get “stuck” in a state of spam or hold status. Pressing the key again will unstick it, so if your character is strafing right for example, pressing the strafe right key will stop it. It can be very annoying when it’s not immediately obvious what key is stuck, such as shift for example. I think its related to the input device. Im using a Tartarus FWIW.

The too many keys being pressed is one cause, and I think I’ve seen it happen with intense spamming or macro repeat of a key. There’s no fix, so just suck it up.