LOOOOONG time player returning. LF guild to join

Ooof. Where to begin?

I have played WoW since… since always. My friends grabbed & dragged me kicking and screaming from City of Heroes into the last week of beta in 2004. That was literally all it took. As much as I didn’t think Warcraft could translate to an MMO, it took all of 10 minutes playing the Night Elf starting area to be absolutely convinced this was the game I wanted to play.

Flash forward to going on nearly 20 years, I have run the complete gamut as a player. Newbie, to fledgling raider, to raiding on the bleeding edge of progression, to leading my own mythic guild, to shifting to casual playing, to… well… now.

And “NOW” is where I find myself. Without home and without direction. Adrift in the world of Azeroth. I have played socially with friends here and there, but not at all found a place I felt I belonged.

And THAT is what I want. A place to grow, to play, to socialize and to thrive with others.

…and maybe if I’m lucky, and a good fit, a place to raid.

A guild that raids, and maybe has space in a mythic spot some place down the road. A guild that is social and committed to making people feel they belong. I play other games, but this is the game that consumes my lion’s share of time.

I am looking to start fresh. Fresh guild, fresh class, fresh role, fresh relationships. If you are looking for someone who loves this game and you want excited & motivated individuals, and you are ok with someone starting from scratch… well, I am DEFINITELY your player.

Just, pop a reply here. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey Bellsaint! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hi Bellsaint!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Good morning! If you haven’t found home yet. I’d love to chat with you. My discord info us : kukukan85. I’m not gonna blast a typical guild recruitment at you

Hi Bellsaint.

Reading this post was a breath of fresh air! Our guild can provide the experience you’re looking for, and likewise we would love to have somebody with as much knowledge of the game as you.

We are a tight knit, diverse group that are looking for active players for both this season as well as next. We are currently AOTC focus. The core group have gaming gaming together for a year and we split off from a casual Alliance guild several months ago.

Would you be open to talking on discord more to see if we are a good fit for what you’re looking for?

My discord: Raemynn (Two N’s)

Hey there bellsaint,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are on the lookout for people that want to join and stick it out for the long haul of prog. I’ll leave my info below and hope to hear from you soon!

Discord - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

Hey Bellsaint,

We’ve had a similar path as well. All of us are retired HC raiders and have found the sweet spot of AOTC/KSH. We pride ourselves have a fun gaming experience and we have an extremely helpful and active bunch of players here.

You did not mention a time zone but we are mostly early Pacific / late Eastern time zone players. With raid times being 730 - 10 PM Pacific. We are most active around those times but as we continue to grow, there will be more and more people online.

Still doing heroic reclears and we are aiming for a glory run this week or next. With the 437 gear becoming available soon, now is this the perfect time to be coming back into the swing of things.

Give us a shout if you want to talk more, my disc is Markwahlbear.

Stay safe adventurer! (Especially if you’re playing hardcore mode as well)

Full g spam below.

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• Holy Priest
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Ret

High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Heyyyy Bellsaint,

We might be just what you’re looking for.

Reunited is a mythic raiding guild with a strong set of social members. While many of us are here for raid, we realize that the core of the guild is it’s social members. We hold a host of activities each week open to social members.

Come join a guild that loves playing together. We like each other so much that many of us have met up in real life, and even have a blizzcon meetup planned this year.

While we are first and foremost a mythic raiding guild, we do a ton together outside of raid, open to all guild members! Our social members outnumber our raiders

• Sunday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Alt Run
  • Monday @ 8:00pm CST Mythic Alt Run (first 3 bosses)
  • Every raid tier we hold a Glory of the XXX achievement run for the achievement and the mount
  • Guild Movie Nights
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed at the end of Nyalotha by a group of CE raiders who like to have fun while raiding on a 2 day schedule. We love to recruit from within. If you ever decide that you’re interested in mythic raiding we’re happy to talk about it. If you want to clear every raid, every tier, on mythic while having a blast and sometimes winning prizes during raid - then this is the place for you!

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Heroic Sale Run
Wednesday: 8:00pm CST (only open to mythic raid team)

If you’d like to join - just fill out this application (as a social member it’s just so we know how to get in touch to get you a guild invite) https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at omgshutup

Thank you everyone who replied with interest. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was away for the long weekend. There are a couple here who feel like they might be the right fit that I’d like to speak to. I will reach out shortly!

Though it wasn’t said, I am on Pacific time. >.>

Come check us out! -Illidan. Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression NEED A COUPLE MORE DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)