Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

You’re right thanks.
I really should have used a sarcasm tag for people who don’t have your level of comprehension. :wink:
I had thought the overdone language and capitals would sufficiently signify sarcasm for the rest.

1 Like

Congratulations! :+1:

I’m always happy for the folks who made it under the wire. :grin:

1 Like

Here’s an interesting theory on why Blizz is removing this mount:

If this is true, then there’s NO reason they shouldn’t replace the MCB with a non-AH version when they remove it from the vendors.

2 Likes

For dungeon farming. You fill your bags, pop the mount list the mats and continue farming.

Seriously, I’ll quit the game if they pull a stunt like this. I’m struggling to get the gold for this after they screwed up all the professions I used to rely on. I don’t think I’ll make it before the end of the xp but I was hoping to keep working in it later.

I say just remove it already, this thread has been going on for 8 months lol, thought it was dead already :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew I wasn’t going to make by the end of the expansion, but I was on track to have it by then end of Shadowlands. I kind of lost my desire to play after I realized I wasn’t going to be able to do this. (It was my major goal, and working toward it was the main reason I logged in.)

That, combined with a renewed interest in things outside of WoW really put a damper on my playing. I keep hoping I’ll find a new thing to aim for and get back into the game, so I haven’t cancelled my account or anything. (A non-AH version of the mount would be a very welcome boost to my enthusiasm.)

I’m still rooting for those who are still trying to get this mount. Keep working at it, Osmanthia. You might make it yet! :+1:

9 Likes

Hello blizzard,

I just wanted to reach out to you again to say that I do not agree or support your decision to move the brutosaur mount to the BMAH.

Thank you,
Fezzy

9 Likes

I’m down to only needing 400k. Still a really really stupid decision though

5 Likes

Awesome!

Shadowlands launches in November, so even if the Brutosaur goes away with the prepatch, you’ve got this! :+1:

2 Likes

100% agree with everyone here, every other gold sink mount is still in the game so why should this one be any different? Unless of course you’re just wanting to stimulate token sales and curb the amount of people that would generally be taking a break around now.

If you’re being completely honest about not wanting the mount to become too common like the WOTLK vendor mammoth or MoP Yak, you could have just increased its price each expansion to have it go up with inflation, it could be 5 million now and 10 million in Shadowlands but still available from the same vendor.

I don’t really like the BMAH path because it just adds RNG into the mix and we’re all sick of everything having to have some RNG sprinkled over it.

5 Likes

There is nothing to respond to, just because a couple people don’t like something that is going to happen doesn’t mean there is a response warranted.

It’s not going to be “gold cap” for it. Anyone with that much gold that wanted it would have already bought it now. lol

1 Like

I would wager that there are more people against this change than there are for it. So I guess that means they shouldn’t have done it in the first place.

6 Likes

Brilliant move from bliz marketing, haha you guy figured out how to plug in the fomo kids and keep subs/token prices rolling.

Luckily they don’t always cave to what people on the forum want, I couldn’t imagine what the game would be like if that was the case.

They are a for-profit business. We have the choice, as customers, to sit here and continue paying them each month with our time and money or to find something else to do with our time and money. Continuing to spend our time and money here means we condone that behavior. I don’t really see the issue in a for-profit company making profit. Without profit the servers would shut down and none of us would be here anyway.

Mild over-exaggeration:

But I like how it’s always “caving in” when it’s giving other people what they want. But it’s not “caving in” when they give you what you want.

And yet they’re getting rid of an excellent long term project that could keep some people occupied for years to come.

6 Likes

Except if you look through my post history you won’t see me on the forum begging for many changes at all. So lets not start making stuff up to push a narrative.

No they aren’t. They aren’t getting rid of this game. lol

Way to deliberately miss the point. I am very clearly talking about the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur. Have you forgotten which thread you’re posting in?

1 Like

Probably. It’s hard to keep up with all the negativity coming from the same people in numerous threads at the same time. I’ve got some stuff to do for a bit so I can’t respond to you in either of these back and forth threads.

See you later. You should start looking for positives in the game instead of all the doom and gloom.

1 Like

Fun fact: It is entirely possible to like and dislike different parts of the game. Just because I am complaining about parts of the game that I dislike does not mean that I dislike the entire game.

8 Likes

Maybe people are a little negative here but it’s literally the place that Blizzard tells us to leave feedback, at least people are coming here to speak their minds as opposed to someone who just sits here mindlessly defending Blizzard in every thread they can find.

12 Likes