Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

41 Likes

Would you please pass along to who ever decided this that they’re not very nice? Thanks.

238 Likes

The point being…to see a spike in token sales get flooded on the market.

65 Likes

This is lol worthy. How reasonable is it to farm 5 million gold in a single expansion? Which means you are basically saying to buy tokens.

220 Likes

That’s particularly bad for me because… I’m not allowed to buy WoW Tokens. Because I’m Brazilian. So I can’t even buy my way through it.

91 Likes

Oh screw you. DO NOT TAKE AWAY CONTENT.

226 Likes

#TokenSalesNeedADroughtBoost

33 Likes

It’s one thing to do this with cash shop items, it’s another to do this to an in-game item. Not liking this current choice, unfortunately.

I figure you’re going to add another gold-sink mount in Shadowlands, but you should just make it 5mil and provide the same perks.

238 Likes

Like many other decisions over the past several years this leave me with one reaction:
“Why, though?”

169 Likes

:frowning:

8 Likes

I think you owe the OP an apology. :face_with_monocle:

18 Likes

We here at Blizzard INC would like to inform you that we here at the studio are going through with the changes at Blizzcon. One of the first things our ty–Boss, J allen brack suggested. Was removing the Brutosaur mount, for the sake of getting more tok–Making it feel unique!.. While we have not removed the yak or mammoth in the times of old, especially the 2M spider. We feel it of the upmost importance to remove it now.

53 Likes

I’ve been around to remember the outrage when they randomly pulled the Plagued and Black protodrakes mid expac…fooooor reasons?

So yeah, this’ll be popular.

58 Likes

No I don’t. Wowhead said it looked like the mount is staying. I was basing my post off that. However, I did admit I was wrong.

6 Likes

This is stupid and beyond ridiculous, Kaivax. No other Vendor mount like this has EVER been removed from the game. No other Gold Sink mount, to my knowledge, has ever been removed from the game like this. This decision is so insanely absurd it’s almost beyond words.

162 Likes

It is okay to make mage tower limited content and other challenges have limited content but just because it is a different type of content, it can’t be limited ?

If having one type of challenge be able to have time limited rewards, there is nothing wrong with other challenges to be treated the same.

5 Likes

Mage Tower was designed to be limited-availability content. Longboi was not.

135 Likes

So… since its days are numbered, can we find it in the Shadowlands?

40 Likes

Alright boys, I need to go from 13K to 5M before next expac…

How are we making this happen?

55 Likes

Because this is limited based on a resource you have a finite ability to farm w/o paying RL money.

For instance yesterday I had a really good gold making day (for BfA) and make about 12k gold. I would have to do that every singe day for the next year to be able to buy that mount before the next xpac drops.

37 Likes