Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

Oh, don’t worry, it’s not mine.

I don’t want to get that close to you, honestly. I meant more like, get out of the basement, go to the store, and spend your allowance on one.

2 Likes

Well you have a year.

Someone sounds really salty.

Is it you?

I’m not mad about anything. I am thrilled of the news today. lol

It’s not nearly that simple and you know it.

Also, are you ever going to admit to being wrong about this thread being closed and unlisted and absolutely not merged at all?

1 Like

Ah, Rankin. You’re funny.

You seem to be salty that people had the nerve to complain. Otherwise you wouldn’t have made your thread and then announced how little you cared.

7-11 is down the street, first left, and don’t make friends with any questionable strangers!

1 Like

Dude, you started a new thread just to complain about other people complaining, while complaining they weren’t complaining about the things you think are worth complaining about.

5 Likes

This is wrong.

Assuming everyone’s paycheck is biweekly like mine

As long as the gold price stays around 180k-190k, I should have the mount by February/March, + or - 3 tokens

But seriously, if gold is a problem and you have to resort to a WoW token… Your financial problems shouldn’t even be started with a WoW sub, or even spending time to farm gold in general

2 Likes

Or you can just farm it in game for free.

10 Likes

What?

/10char

12 Likes

I love the whole ‘blizz is making me spend 500 dollars argument ‘

Like what😅

23 Likes

How dare I have something to take my mind off of struggling. Shame on me for wanting an escape from my entire family dying around me while I spend the last of my money on rent and helping out my folks in their time of need.
I should be ashamed of myself for wanting to have fun and some sort of entertainment while I’m broke.
Thank you for opening my eyes.
:roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Or useing that money for something more tangible like a new computer or tablet or phone insteed.

4 Likes

While I have farmed all my gold (and have both the Brutosaur and Black Widow) and never bought a token I’m just going to point out the error in your comment.

Time is money… it’s actually much easier for me to earn $500 in real life than it is to get 5 million gold.

I get like $500 from 2-3 days of work. I haven’t made 5 million gold this xpac and I’ve been grinding pretty hard.

7 Likes

Id rather spend it on tokens that give game time than a mount.
I mean thats nearly 3 years of free game time for 1 mount.

3 Likes

Oh cool, grind a long time or pay to skip the entire process, ala fee to play games. :roll_eyes:

Oh goody, this comment as well as others get dumped into one big thread. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did this to just ignore the problem. Coarse i’m just being cynical here, maybe they do see the problem and not ignoring it and just simply cleaning up and putting it all in one huge thread wihle working out a solution… well a “solution”, but this is the second time this happened in my experience. And way too recent after the last controversy Blizzard had where they had to put out a non apology for that at Blizzcon 2019 and still did nothing to resolve that problem. I’m going to hazard to guess that Blizzard will at some point will “Apologize” for this one as well, expectations are not high here, i mean we all predicted back at launch to 8.1.5 that BFA is gonna have old gods stuff.

1 Like

But then what would people be angry about and accuse Blizzard of?

3 Likes