Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

Well why don’t you sit down and tell me about a business decision you didn’t like and I can pretend I don’t understand why I should care.

I want to be part of the sociopath cool club too.

1 Like

Difference being, we knew mage tower was a limited time event from the get go. THAT is the difference here

3 Likes

Ah that’s right guys, we forgot. We aren’t allowed to enjoy a game, and also be unhappy about certain aspects at the same time. Duh! Silly us.

2 Likes

Hello all you new people! Welcome to the mega thread!

1 Like

Well that’s weird they like merged another thread with this one.

And this thread is not on that list. It was closed and unlisted, it was not merged.

1 Like

Be careful they will argue tooth and nail that it was merged.

So what you’re saying is that it smells so bad in here because Yesuna is talking out the wrong hole.

3 Likes

There locking threads as well

I have 50k and I was working on the mount!!!11

At least it’s showing someone I was arguing with what a merged thread looks like. They claimed a locked/unlisted one got merged here. It was locked for something I won’t say here. As the last post on the thread explains.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on a second here. I’m not in any way telling you what you are allowed to do or not. I’m just giving you my opinion. Evidently, we have to be real clear about that now, because if we’re not… people like you and Rankin up there might assume that I have the actual power to make you do something you don’t wanna do.

And yeah, my opinion is that if something in the game actually makes you legitimately unhappy, you should bail to do something that does make you happy. But I would never actually tell you to do that, that’s just my opinion.

Only 3% of the player-base owns the Brutosaur mount, the greater majority of you that are outraged were never going to buy it anyway. You’ve had nearly this whole expansion and still have over a year to buy this mount if you want it that bad. Most players have never seen 5 million gold, yet alone will ever have enough gold at one time to ever think about purchasing this mount in the first place. TCG mounts have been around for many, many years and the vast majority of players have never had enough gold to ever even buy one of them.

This is just the next topic for players to be outraged about instead of focusing on the real issues of the game.

source: https://www.wowhead.com/item=163042/reins-of-the-mighty-caravan-brutosaur

31 Likes

Assumptions. And that still doesn’t make it right that it’s being removed for arbitrary reasons.

Then make a thread about that instead of randomly berating people over something you don’t care about.

62 Likes

Out of curiosity, why are you happy that content is being removed from the game? Especially content in the form of a gold sink?

52 Likes

You’re missing the point. Arbitrarily removing things like this from the game is a stupid decision. Something like this is a cool thing that the average player like myself can work towards and look forward to getting one day, there’s 0 reason to remove it other than trying to push people to hurry up and shell out money for tokens to get it. It’s scummy.

They’ve been trying to add MORE gold sinks to the game lately, and now they’re removing the biggest one. For… reasons.

51 Likes

Raging about outrage.

6 Likes

23 Likes

It’s less about the mount (I couldn’t care less and won’t get it), more about the Activision-ness of the play.

It’s so transparent. There’s absolutely no reason to end this mounts availability - they’re doing it to create an artificial demand for in-game Gold. Lots of people buying WoW Tokens in-game, but very few actually buying them with cash.

It’s disgusting and predatory.

16 Likes

That’s not an assumption, that’s a fact. The Swift Spectral Tiger has been a sought after mount for many more years and only 3% of the player base owns one of those also. It’s almost like there’s a top 3%.

source: https://www.wowhead.com/item=33225/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger

2 Likes