Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

It’s my mount and I’ll cry if I want to.

1 Like

Hello neighbours. Not sure how my post ended up here a little confused.

Didn’t think there was anything wrong with it.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

There would have been less outrage had they announced it earlier instead of waiting until the achevement was datamined.

Yeah but they’re stating they will be doing so in the future. I call shenangins on that because there’s nothing to back up your claim.

No there wouldn’t.

There would be the same amount of outrage.

It’s always the same amount of outrage.

always

1 Like

since i have your attention, you should check out this link. Getting really tired with this inconsistancy. (Long Boi Thread) - #365 by Bornakk

Did you get it?

A good cry? Once in a while.

1 Like

Should have announced this was going to be an BFA only mount.

1 Like

Nothing to back up my claim? I just gave you multiple examples from my personal playtime as to why that’s a completely tater tot mindset to have. You can make your claim all you want, but unless you’re a time traveler nobody will take your point to heart at all.

2 Likes

Oh, cool. Now since you I have your attention, scroll to the top of this thread and you’ll see all the threads that were merged into this one. If you read, you’ll notice that the same thread you just sent me to was also merged here.

The edits were done on purpose; I wasn’t quoting you per se, I was showing you how dumb it would look if we had to implicitly state what was our opinion. Keep up.

But you can tell me what to do? How does that work out? Isn’t that pretty much the epitome of hypocrisy?

I stand by what I said, but this time I’ll make it easy for you to understand:

It’s my opinion that that WoW is a form of entertainment. It’s my opinion that if you are not entertained and are actually getting upset over things in WoW - like an ugly, overpriced mount getting removed - that you should stop playing and find something that is entertaining for you.

Better? Or… do you still want to tell me how I shouldn’t tell others what to do?

1 Like

They did, you just didn’t like the timing of their announcement.

1 Like

Lol. I can’t even begin to argue with someone who can’t even be bothered to fact check what they say before they talk.

At the start of the expansion.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It wasn’t merged here though. It only says it was closed and then unlisted. A merged thread would say it was merged, like this other thread.

2 Likes

I personaly wouldnt be mad, reasonable people wouldn’t have been mad. I’ve had decent coin this xpac and bought things like store mounts, transmog, etc. Had I know it was getting removed I would have saved my gold.

Scroll to the top of this thread and you can see what threads were merged. You guys act like this is some sort of complicating mess.

They just don’t want to admit they’re wrong. don’t listen to them.