Looks like no Thanksgiving for me

This! Having Halloween before Thanksgiving is like eating your dessert before dinner. It’s just wrong.

1 Like

Well my plans to fly up to Michigan to spend the holidays with my family were already cancelled with everything going on out there. So I guess having a few more days at home won’t be all that bad after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet. I work on Thanksgiving (and for the next six days) but I’ll have a solid 3 days off beforehand to enjoy SL.

Minus server crashes, that is.

laughs in mexican

For real? :open_mouth: source?

Why would you skip Thanksgiving for this?

6 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-arrives-november-23/700921

Thank you!

Are you kidding me? This is fantastic.

All the Devs will be on holiday resting from whatever crunch they were on with their phones off, the servers are going to explode, nothing will be fixed until after the holiday, the forums are going to implode into a neutron star made of pure salt.

It’s going to be the most entertaining week of the year.

7 Likes

Still expecting it to get pushed back though

2 Likes

Nope, I’m not gonna ruin or miss out on a family holiday for a launch date of pixels on a screen

12 Likes

To be fair I wasn’t planning on doing anything thanksgiving anyways thanks to covid and the majority of my family not taking precautions when they go out.

4 Likes

I could totally see them making people work on Thanksgiving

It’s on Thanksgiving, write down that you’re thankful that it isn’t delayed until 2021 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, canadian here, thanksgiving passed, it’s more than welcome :pray:

1 Like

No. Because the real life people in my life are more important than a video game that will be there the next day anyway.

7 Likes

It’s sounding like everything but Christmas is getting cancelled in the family news. Pretty sad. I’m lucky enough to actually like my family.

1 Like

Work in retail haven’t had a Thanksgiving in years since that’s when the Black Friday event starts. Why it’s still called Black Friday when it starts on Thursday I will never know.

1 Like

It was October 12

1 Like

Will you have popcorn?

1 Like

Why would a Nov 23rd release have any impact on an a dinner 3 days later?

“Blizz, WoW and SL sucks! … Ermagah gotta skip Holidayz dinner!!”

:laughing:
:turkey:

7 Likes