Looking to transfer to Bloodsail

Hey there Bloodsail players, I currently play on Grobb-Horde which has been a really fun server with a vibrant community and plenty of roleplaying opportunities.

I’m just not into the whole 24/7 PVP atmosphere as much as I thought I was. I am looking to transfer to a PVE server and Bloodsail is the only one with RP aspects to it.

With that being said, how is the Horde community here? Looking for general input on the server from both Alliance and Horde if possible, I appreciate your time and responses.

**Edit: Should I wait to transfer until 60 or is it relatively easy to find groups sub level 60 for content?

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am also new to this server. Alliance side has a good population from my experience, not too much and not too little. The people are very nice and helpful. I am glad to hear you enjoy pvp because I would enjoy some hordies to fight when I’m leveled more. Unfortunately I can’t tell you much about horde side.

Horde is very small. There’s little-to-no roleplay around anywhere at the moment, aside from an even maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks… If not less often. People are friendly and close/tight knit, but. If you’re looking for moonguard or wra style open rp, we don’t have much of that.

1 Like