Looking to transfer servers and get a fresh new start

I want to join a guild that has people on that frequently get on discord and chat I love to chill in discord people. I want a guild that is not doing mythic raiding and just progresses on heroic. I can’t raid Wednesday 5-9pm or Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 2-5pm or Sunday 9am-1pm other than that I can make any raid times and I would love to join your guild on your server. I am also willing to help out with gold mats or whatever activity that needs help. I am also very nice and I’m one of those people that can tolerate and get along with anyone.

Im running a chill late night aotc team if your interested :slight_smile:

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
8/8N 1/8H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a chill AOTC guild. We do lots of M+ when we dont raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Contact me on discord: Fedca#5743
Or btag: fedca#1826

Hi Slothhunter - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

i dont know your time zone but this is our times below in the description
Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro :Horde: US Area52
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 6-8 pm EST
Current Progression: N/A
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629
About Us: A new semi-casual guild is being built from the ground up, and it is looking for
Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders. Raids fri/sat 6pm-8pm est, and Discord is only {required}
for communication during raids. Also, we have openings for all specs and are in need of officers
if you are interested and we believe you are a good fit for the position.
It is not necessary to transfer factions or servers, but the more the merrier.
Needs: DPS, Heals - but all classes are welcome.
We value DPS that can alternate swaps for different specs if necessary depending on the comp.