Looking to start fresh

Looking to start fresh on a new server and looking for a friendly guild to call home! Preferably alliance, been playing horde for a few too many xpacs in a row. Loko#11603 if you wish to speak to me! In the past i have primarily healed and/or ranged DPS’d… but have some experience tanking mythics and some older content raid (when they were current). Haven’t really mained tank in a few xpacs but would be down to try! AotC in legion but not in BFA due to work schedule : /

Hey buddy I’m just gunna report our recruitment post. If you’re still looking, not sure if you’re primarily looking for Horde or not…

We started fresh 4/10/2020. We are looking for like-minded players that are tired of the normal guild meta. Our Vision verbatim from our Discord Guild Charter is as listed, “At the core essence of the purpose of the guild is to empower every member, to the best of our ability, to become the best player they can possibly be. Everyone wants to enjoy end-game content, but as many of us know, people can lose their humanity in pursuit of progress and numbers. That is something that we dare cling to. In order for this to happen, we must all be on the same page. We must also understand that not everyone will agree, in relative terms, to this vision”

We have a process of nomination, Q&A for prospective High Council members and Commander(s). We are in phase 2 of that. Meaning that we have grown confident enough that our player-base is becoming well enough engaged with one another to begin the process of nominating individuals, and also people expression specific interest in High Council or Commander position(s). As of now there will be only 1 Commander or Raid Leader in essence.

Our guild name and motto to “Leave No Soldier Behind” includes the idea of instead of grieving people for not being ‘where we think they should be’ in terms of class knowledge and overall skill, we aim to foster and nurture and environment that helps people to develop their knowledge and skills and put in the work for them to grow.

As we are in the nomination process, we project that mid-March (or into June) we will hold the election process after the precedent involvement of guild members in seeking out the best candidates takes form. Anywhere from 2-3 High Council seats (I imagine a maximum of 5) will be opened and the candidates with the highest votes (Approval rating) will be promoted into these positions.

When it comes to end-game raiding, as it stands now, we intend to schedule calendar events that will start out (Likely) with Normal Eternal Palace, just to get the guild together for the first time and gauge where we stand. We will eventually be entering Ny’Alotha. As we progress into later phases of the guild election system, we will eventually elect a Commander with strong leadership skills, with a deep capacity for compassion and patience, but also a reasonable desire to progress. That’s when the raiding portion of our guild will take flight.

We will prayerfully have in due time, and 2nd PvE Sector that will be geared around progressing the individual player in raiding environments with boss progression secondary to member instruction and coaching.

We will provide a safe place for players to learn and develop, with the absence of harsh personalities and elitism. There will be no tolerance for elitists and sharp tongued individuals within the ranks of .

We will also be open to the idea of hosting events for various aspects of the game including but not limited to, mount, transmog, and pet collection, as well as lore and expansion exploration for individuals that wish to explore as a group previous content that we were not able to enjoy due to not being subscribed and active in WoW at those respective time periods.

We invite you to come join a community where your voice is valued, and where your voice can be heard with listening ears. Good hearted and kind members looking for the same aspects in turn are welcome.

What we are not: We are NOT a guild giving handouts. We are not a place for individuals with personalities that only seek to take, take, take, and give nothing in return. We are not perfect, there are times where we will not always live up to certain expectations, but we always strive for the high road. Which is not the path of least resistance by any means, so by assumable nature, we will be met with major resistance and challenge.

As a new concept guild, there are moments where certain concepts and ideas might not work out as intended, but we must be ready to evolve and readjust in those seasons. That is simply the nature of pioneering.

You can find us on the Stormrage Alliance-side Guild Finder “Leave No Soldier Behind.” Right now is full open recruitment with no restrictions, the only requirement is decency and maturity. We also have an Umbrella Horde Alt (For now) Guild on Area 52

About myself: I am a Psychology Student Online working on my Bachelor’s. I have been playing World of Warcraft since release in 2004, on and off for a couple of years (Especially during the time of MoP, and parts of WoD and Legion) Began actively playing again 1 month after BFA launch.

The beauty of the timing is that we have plenty of time to play around and progress (potentially) through Ny’Alotha (N/H or M) while Shadowlands is under development, and by the time it is released, we should be firmly established and ready to take on the forces of this mysterious realm of possibility.

Cheers! If you have any questions my BattleTag is: Anointed#11577

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons groups and raids. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304 or Saraid#2102

Requirements: Discord

Needs: We are a newly formed guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards.

I know you said prefer alliance, but figured why not try anyway

Hello! :blush: I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. It is 18+ and you would need to have your character on Proudmoore.

There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:

Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this. (There may be achievement runs right now for older raids on Tuesdays and heroic on Friday- Check with a raid leader or officer for details)

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that. I think those that do not run mythic are running something else- again you would need to speak with a raid leader for more details on this.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming…org. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.