Looking to setup 2v2's, 3v3's, and 5v5's for wPVP

Hey hey! Are you just fed up with the state of WPVP? I don’t know about you guys, but I was expecting a whole lot more small scale pvp, and what I got really wasn’t that.

But… Just whining on the forums- that’s not going to fix it.

I have been contacting as many alliance players as I can, as well as horde players in hopes of setting up predetermined matches in low-traffic areas. The goal is to get some good fights, really. I miss arenas, and I’m sure BG’s will be fun but they’ll never really be the same as small fights. That and they’re 15 days away. I feel like it doesn’t have to be that way though.

So if you’re interested, please let me know either here, in game, or you can contact an alliance player named gankssuck by in game mail. I’ll mail you back my battle.net ID so we can set this stuff up.

I do have a discord, but I want to get some fights in first before really bringing people in to preserve it a bit.

Thanks for reading!

I’m interested in 3s. They are setting up a 3s tourney on faerlina, should be fun. If you get something organized in thunderfury, I’m on horde side Saqe and Bravo. Ive done a lot of arenas since TBC and have been glad on healers and caster dps throughout the years.

Good looking out my man.

Edit: a few of my arena partner friends have toons horde side also on thunderfury. We are out here for sure, just doing the level and gear grind :slight_smile:

If you miss arenas why are you on classic…? Someone forcing you?

My wife and I duo on our alts and mains, and we never have any issues finding 2v3s 2v4s and 2v5s+, and it’s a lot more fun/challenging than any arenas we’ve done on retail since BC. I always preferred vanilla world pvp over arenas, arenas are limiting and now you’re wanting to simulate it…? Just go back.