Looking to return

Hello!

I am a former (Legion and some BFA) Mythic raider/healer looking to return to the game. I haven’t played for a few months for a variety of reasons, mostly because I do not have any friends who like pester me to play or whatever - alot of who I knew has moved on or play other titles.

Anyways, as it were, I am looking to return to a Guild, make some friends and enjoy WoW again. I am comfortable with Rogue but I wanna try to go back to Druid healing/DPS. I do also enjoy my Hunter that was my OC for 15 years.

I will possibly, be bringing a completely new player to the game as my wife - but she would be like pure casual, idk, might surprise me cause she mentioned something about raiding.

I don’t care what level of progression you’re at, as long as you are dedicated and not tools about it. I want a chill community which is inclusive and what not.

EDIT: I get bored if we’re stagnant and people aren’t doing much. I know it happens sometimes but I have done ALOT in this game and never really found a place to be accepted/liked.

Kinda sucks.

So, if you’re out there…

HMU on Discord, The Wolf#0519 - feel free to ask more there.

1 Like

Hey if you’re willing to play on moonguard I just started a guild, Two Orcs One Goblin. We are very small as I just started it last week but we have 15 members and ran out first Raif yesterday. Was really fun and we actually one shot the first three bosses with a few people never having raided before. I’m hoping to grow the community and continue to raid. Let me know if you’re interested and have any questions about our rp and pvp events as well as a raid calendar. Bnet tag HugeMcLovins#1920, or my in game name Poppage-moonguard.

1 Like

Moonguard is rather populated, no?

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hello!

If you want a nice quiet server that still has a decent economy (usually!) and a chill guild, we might work for you!

We are recovering from the start of Shadowlands so we’re basically still very small and so there isn’t always a lot going on, but I’m working on changing that now!

We are planning on raiding Sat/Mon evenings starting at the end of the month. We cater especially to new and returning players and always happy to help as we can!

You’re welcome to chat with me anytime: Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 discord

1 Like

Hey, we are a semi-casual raiding guild getting ready to push into heroic. Very new player friendly and constantly doing stuff. We are an older group of people, average age range is 32-50 and a few over. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

1 Like

Hello Srina! I represent Rest in Purgatory a Zul’Jin Horde raiding guild!

About Us

We are a new Normal>Heroic casual progression raiding guild! We offer anyone rather they’re new to the game, new to raiding, or experienced veterans an opportunity to enjoy a community within and outside of the game with other like minded players.

What We Offer

As a guild we offer our members the following benefits/opportunities:

• A place to learn and grow without being mocked, teased, or belittled by more experienced players

• A low stress raiding environment, that still gets the job done

• Mythic+ guild runs for gearing and experience

If you’re an experienced player looking to take the next step, or a new player that shows dedication, willingness to learn, moving up in guild ranks and taking on responsibilities is there if you want it!

Joining

If you’re interested in joining our guild/community or you would like to know more feel free to reply to this post or contact us using the following:

POC Discord: Purple_86#9819/Deathstrk#6799

POC BNET: Purple86#1959/Chuck#11835

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Hey Srina,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST. We are pretty active group of players pushing mythic + and PvP after and before raid time. A lot of us are working from home and playing a lot. So maybe something you may be interested in.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed responses.

Continuing to look.

Hello Srina!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey there! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add a healer or another Boomkin to our core roster for Mythic prog, if we sound like a good fit then hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey buddy if you’re still looking check us out! We would love to have you.

Guild & Server: Alliance - Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, Shadowmoon
Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP/Raid
Recruitment Contacts: Bhorsky#1635 on Discord or Horskyy#1520 Battle.net / ITZD33zxNuTz#1213 Battle.net (Officer)
Wowprogress: Still fresh
Requirements: No requirements
Needs: We need people to start doing mythic dungeons and then raids. Would like to do cutting edge if possible before season ends.
About Us: We are a newly formed guild who are chill asf and a good group of people, we are open to all members and we are ready to start doing dungeons/mythics/pvp but we would like more members. That being said everyone is welcome there is no strict rules and you are not forced to raid, etc. We are a social guild as well.