Looking to raid seriously in shadowlands

I don’t care what realm or faction, I can buy transfers if needed. I want to main holy/shadow priest or maybe a tank spec in shadowlands and am looking for a guild that needs either a healer or rdps or tank in their core raid group. Preferably a guild that wants to go/try for cutting edge each tier.

I have experience mostly in heroic raids (tanking, healing, dps) in the past couple expansions… but want to get into mythic :slight_smile:

I also like rated pvp, arenas and battlegrounds, but not tanking them.

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on Area 52 progressing mythic BFA to prepare for Shadowlands CE goal. We are looking for rdps and dps w/ heal offspec and vice versa.

Currently we raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. The raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down.

Since we raided late in the xpac, we are not trying to hardcore achieve CE, rather we are taking this time to prepare for Shadowlands. We use mythic progression as a way to develop guild community and synergy between raiders so we are ready to go in SL. We are trying to achieve CE in SL, so our raid schedule will become T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST during Shadowlands.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!

We are a new guild, so we have a lot of openness to raid slots at the moment. We have high expectations to Mythic raid in current content but especially going forward. We are 18+ and once we have more guild it’s to jive with, we will be doing a lot of M+ and such until we have a full mythic raid group. We can help hear. Come hang with us and see if we are the type of people you are looking for.

Bnet: Xad#1907

Hello Stellaar, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hello Stellaar! I’m a raid leader for the [A] Salty Sea Doggos on US-Emerald Dream. In the past we have been primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but in Shadowlands we plan to continue our progress into Mythic. We are currently 4/12 M in Nyalotha and have begun progress on Hivemind. We have achieved this on a very casual schedule, raiding from 9pm - 11pm CST on Wed/Thurs. We are looking to build up our Mythic roster going into Shadowlands and could use a talented healer and ranged DPS.

Beyond raiding, we also have groups that are active in role playing, world pvp, rated arenas, and mythic plus. We have a good handful of players that are 2.1k+ raider io with a goal of hitting 3k before the end of the season.

In short, if you want to join a friendly group of people that enjoy all types of content that WoW has to offer, please consider Salty Sea Doggos. If you want to chat more, hit me up on Bnet at dlinedj#1911 or on Discord at dlinedj#6175. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Stellaar!

We would like to chat with you about bringing you in on a shadow priest to our team. Have a look at our post and add me on Discord at Raz#8161 if you’re interested. Thanks!

Good morning Stellaar,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. We are planning to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, while ensuring we bring in people that are relaxed and fun to play with. We had our first raid this week and cleared 12/12N and 4/12H. We are planning on raiding the remainder of BFA just to get the group used to playing together. We have a high need for healers right now. If the hours work, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

HiHi Stellaar!

Our guild might be a good fit for you and we are pretty active in M+ and getting people geared quickly, if that’s a need for you. We have a pretty strong core/solid players in our tank and healing spots, but would be interested in your shadow priest.

< ChristianDadsofOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - is looking for DPS players (Mage, Warlock preferred, but all DPS welcome to apply) ilvl 455+ for our guild. Heroic 12/12 and 4/12 Mythic (most of our core is 4/12 or higher, but we’ve been pugging or mixing with other guilds and now looking to progress within guild only). Raids twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central) and Mythic+ daily. Come join the cult. PST Zac08#11463 or Haxzz#1505 on bnet to apply.

Hopefully this sounds like a good fit for you. Let them know Classiest sent ya!

Hey there, I read through your post and thought you may be interested in checking out our guild:

Lagging IRL is a semi-hardcore, late night Mythic Raiding guild.
We want to provide a laid back, mythic raiding environment for top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters. Built as a tight-knit group, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid.

Outside of Raid Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs. As well as regular Mythic +15 runs for that sweet weekly loot disappointment!

We currently do not require a minimum itemlevel or cloak level. We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

Future Raid Times:

Tues-Thurs 9-12pm PST

Feel free to add me on:

Discord: Goldenchyld#4603

Battle.net: Troyz#1253

Looking forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Cheers,

Goldenchyld

Hello Stellaar!

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands.

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable. Great players will always be welcome.

We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

BFA
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Shadowlands
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments - Healers Only
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365

We used to be part of cutting edge so don’t think we can’t do it again

could be fun

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and veteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi Stellar ,

We’re currently preparing for Shadowlands and looking for players like yourself who’ve dipped their toes into raiding and want to get a little more serious. We provide a positive, productive environment that is a great place to get into CE-level raiding. I’ve linked our LFM post so you can get a good idea of what we’re about. You can also add me at Klik#1399 if you’d like to hear more about us