Looking to possibly transfer for a guild

I WANT TO STAY HORDE

I’m a former Cutting edge raider looking to get back into raiding. My hunter is lacking some corruption. I will be getting 3 or 4 rank 3 severes on reset. My ilvl is something that is super easy fixable.

I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla. Started raiding in WOTLK and started cutting edge raiding in Legion.

Legion
Emerald nightmare - CE
TOV - 0/3M
NH - 8/9M guild got it but i didnt. they thought i was there with the kill first time and forgot about me 2nd time. rip me haha oh well.
TOS - 8/9 KJ is stupid :frowning:
Antorus - CE

BFA
Uldir - CE
BOD - AOTC
EP - AOTC
Ny’alotha - AOTC - with my shaman

After Uldir i took a break and just played casually.

For my hunter i do have past logs from ToS / part of antorus then i mained switch to a WW monk. I went back alliance during Nighthold and had 2 gear up a hunter for my guild. NH logs from mythic are not that impressive from i wasn’t over-geared for parsing like i was for ToS.

If u would like 2 see my logs it wouldn’t be this characters name. Would be glad 2 link them if requested.

The type of guild I’m looking for is just a middle of Mythic kinda. No CE guild will want me at this point nor do i have the gear / logs for a guild of that caliber since my logs are old.

The days i can currently raid if possible is Monday-Thursday
The times i can currently raid if possible is 6pm PST to 12am PST.

If ur guild is a perfect fit these days can change. Times cannot.

Btag is Agerek#1954

Greetings Rukagrim,

< Undivided > Horde on Area 52.

We are looking for active, fun, social members to join our crew going into Shadowlands. We all have different experience levels and WoW backgrounds / History but one thing we do have in common is we want to build a fantastic community going into the new expansion and beyond.

We are only looking for people that want to be social and have a great time while progressing though, Normal, Heroic and possibly Mythic content.

If this sounds like a great fit for you please feel free to contact us or join discord and hit up the General chat. Hope to hear from you!

Contacts:
BattleNet: Neoramuh#1528, Addictive#1191

Discord: discord . gg/uecxcrz ( Pop in and say hello )

Discord Wox#6284