Looking to make some friends (horde or Ally)

I’m really just looking for a core group of friends to play with again. Gets awful lonely out here in pug-land XD or or a casual guild that likes to do everything and not push its members to do anything they don’t want to do

I usually like doing:
Lvling New Toons
Xmog Runs/ Running old raids
M+ Keys 0-15 if i can
Raid normal and heroic!

Discord: Desert#9881

1 Like

Hello, please check out our blurb below and reach out if we sound like a guild where you could make a fresh start and where you would fit in, and we can talk and see if you are a good fit for us as well. Reach out if you have any questions.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to join our raid teams

Aegis a guild that has been together over 12 years as a group is currently looking to add to our raid teams. We are looking for players with experience in raiding. Mythic+ experience is a bonus. Knowing the fights in this tier is even more of a plus. We have had 3 individuals who have had to leave due to RL matters and we want to replace them and keep moving forward without missing a beat. If you are looking for a change, need a guild, or are looking to make long lasting friendships with an older group of good people that like to have a good time in a casual setting while downing bosses please keep reading.

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hello!

I’m the GM of a guild over on Horde-Area 52, and would love to have you join us, but if you are just looking for some new friends you can add me! :smiley: Taylor#11860

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436

Hello Desertnerd!

We are a new guild on Area 52 starting a reroll project!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals
  • Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can
  • Help our members push KSM for those interested
  • Weekly guild events like mog runs, PVP events, and out of game activities also to establish a strong bond within the community
  • A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Fri/Sat 8-11 PM EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: 8dHqx7Z24C

Contacts:

Purple_86#9819/Purple86#1959

FussyApple#6420/FUSSYAPPLE#1117

1 Like

If you’re ever interested in rolling a horde, we have a smaller social guild where we like to hang out, push keys, pvp, farm achievements and mounts, etc. Right now we are splitting our time between retail and classic while we level some characters for Wrath, but our guildies are all here primarily to make friends and have fun. You can reach me on discord if you’d like any more info: Feleria#5977

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Desertnerd,

My new guild The Legal Bananas on alliance stormrage might be a good fit for you! We have about 17 members in discord & in game. We tend to log on the most in the evenings & do dungeons together since everyone is hanging out and leveling.

Please check out my official recruitment post:

Please let me know if you need more info or if you have any more questions! My discord is FluffyPanda#6738 Can’t wait to hear back from you! Have a great rest of your night! :heart: