Please Ignore~

Please ignore this post~

2 Likes

Good day Elliecarol,

You may have seen my recruitment post already, but in case you haven’t:
I’m starting a small community, our only pre-planned activity will be legacy raids (but challenging ourselves with them, as opposed to farming them).
But that’s only slated for 1 night a week (as the community’s binding agent, ya know?); the rest of the time—I can only speak for myself—I’d be happy to Level/Mog Hunt etc.

Have a read; I hope you vibe with the wavelength I’m trying to setup (I swear I’m not a hippy):
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/hone-pve/1327672

Hello Arieiie,
I play on multiple servers but the main two I play on are Aerie Peak and Thunderhorn. Aerie is my Alliance side while Thunderhorn is mostly Horde. It would be an honor to quest level with you in DF. shawnlambert#1791

Hey Arie! I am into similar activities in wow. I am mainly a solo player and I am always looking for new players to meet! I’m @ soma#12233 if want to add me.

Hi Arieiie!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Arieiie,
Just sent you a friend request :slight_smile: see you in game