Looking to join guild

Hi all,
I recently switched to the horde and am looking to join a guild. I’m really into anything, whether it be questing, pve/raid, PvP, or just being social. I have never done a real raid (only solo for legacy loot) and would be very interested in working towards my first one.
In all, I’m just looking for a fun group of people to play with. I’m tired of questing alone and grouping in the queue haha.
Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hey Feldrfang.

There are a couple of guilds that advertise in Trade (not all are spam invite guilds) or here on the forum that are not necessarily RP/roleplaying guilds. I didn’t see roleplay mentioned in your post so I tried to find a few that offer the interests you seem to be looking for from the Moon Guard Guilds List in this post:
Moon Guard Guilds List

This for the guild Nevermore

And this for Creepy But Harmless

Also not sure if they are recruiting but I still see people with the guild tag all the time and they were great when I had a character in the guild ages ago. Check out Laughing Skull Clan. Good luck with your search. If you are cool with roleplay even casually there are a whole bunch of other resources we could recommend. Check back in and let folks know!

2 Likes

Thank you!