Looking to join a raid team for shadowlands

Hey all I am looking to get into raiding in shadowlands I am a former raid healer healing even some mythic raids during uldir my guild fell apart when classic launched and I have been homeless sense I can play dps or be a healer. I would very much enjoy playing my hunter .It would be a first for me but I could also be a tank if needed. What I want is a good group or soon to be friends to play this game while we laugh and maybe drink a little :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We are a newly formed guild of long term raiders and friends Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands and beyond. We are currently Looking for Like minded raiders that are willing to push good content while in a relaxed setting. Raid leaders / Officers have gained multiple times in the past AOTC and some mythic content. The end goal with raiding is currently AOTC with mythic asperations. We are also a social guild planning to do old content runs, mount farming and high keys on non-raid nights.

Planned raid times - Wed/Fri 8-11PM Server (9-12PM EST)

Please contact via bnet, or discord below.
(Officer)Robowizard#11285 or Discord exothermic#8002. (GM)Zulburn#1912 or Discord Lando#8568

Hey Gabriel,

My guild sounds the like the perfect home for you (right down to the drinking)! Take a look at our recent post. Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Btag is Kinka#1154

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-korgath-nefas-eternum-guild-recruitment/706433

Hey man if youre looking to come to the Horde, i think i might have the right spot for you

Intro
Is a Horde guild on Area 52 forming for Mythic Progression For Shadowlands: Castle Nathria. We are currently trying to build a consistent group of raiders that are Heroic focused but have Mythic aspirations going into shadowlands. Focused on adding the right personalities to our raid team. We keep our guild relatively small in order to form bonds and friendships with our fellow members. Our top priority is to make people feel like they have a home and a group to raid with tier after tier. we understand raiding should be competitive but at the same time, shouldn’t be a second job! We are a small but tight-nit guild that looks forward to progression kills with our friends.

Our tight-nit group is very active. Discord usually has people on that are seeking to hang out with. We run M+ Religiously! Some of our player do hit the arena rating hard, and Dungeon/raid achievements.If this sounds like something you interested in, I’d Love to chat more!

Raid Times
Tue/Wed: 9:30 EST - 12:30 EST

APPLICATION
Please feel free to apply at: forms.gle/GaWM4iPhEUQCEcmb7

Contact

• Discord: Slip#9595
  • Bnet: Calamity#12814

Hello that’s exactly the environment we have here I’m not sure if you’re only wanting to play alliance or not but we have dps and healer openings.

Guild: Charlie Work Mythic Raid guild located on US-Illidan-Horde

Our Guild : As a core we’ve been raiding together since the end of Warlords of Draenor on the server US-Arthas throughout Legion. We then moved to Illidan and reformed after the first tier of Battle For Azeroth as the server population on Arthas started to decline. We are a laid back group that has goals of maintaining cutting edge throughout Shadowlands.

RECRUITMENT: OPEN (All experienced players encouraged to apply)

• All healers

• Select dps spot are available among them (Hunter, Death Knight ,Mage)

• Even if you don’t see your class above please pop an application in if interested.

• All quality players encouraged to apply

What we expect: We are a mythic progression guild but life happens we understand we just want to kill bosses, we aren’t looking to knock down world first’s but we are still aiming for cutting edge. Below are reasons why ours raids are baaaadasssssss!

-Come prepared we come to raid!
-Have a good time!
-Always keep a positive team attitude =)
-Reliable raiders post in discord if they cant make raid.
-Looooots
-Inspire hope (goes without being said)
-Engage mentally try your best for the team.

Raid times: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8-pm-11pm ET (These times are currently subject to change but these are times have raided in the past)

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here : https://forms.gle/dty8TFRUZvekJBwg7

Please any questions our officers are almost always available in battle.net

Our Recruitment officers listed below.
kcin#1645

Good day Gabriel!

[H][Thrall] Kalopsia is a small community full of experienced players with the goal of Aotc and light mythic raiding coming into Shadowlands.

Our goal is to be healthy and competitive while still having fun.
Our main focus, will of course be raiding, but we enjoy playing all aspects of the game.

Raid times going into Shadowlands are Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm server time (est)

Recruitment Priorities

A few more DPS (Ranged or Meele)

One more healer

*Tank spots are filled for raid.

Discord: Lewpha#1481Send me a request on Discord if you think we may be a good fit for you!

Hello Gabriel!

I think you would be a great fit with our raid team already! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hello Gabriel!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52