Looking to join a guild

Hello, I am a mostly new to the Horde player. I made this toon to play with friends who don’t really play anymore. I enjoy RP, and PvE. I have been away from the game for awhile, and I am looking to get back into things. I’d like a group of patient people who are willing to run instances with me (leading to mythics) as I am learning how to be a much better tank :slight_smile:
Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Welcome back! The Axebite Clan is looking for new recruits like yourself. We are a small Light to Heavy story-driven RP guild that seeks new membership. I see you’re into PvE, we might be able to assist you with that. Even though I myself haven’t done heroics yet but others might. (But plan to as well.)

Feel free to ask questions here or in game.

1 Like

I’d look through this thread to see if any strike your fancy!

If you ever want to try out Alliance Aes Sedi is a casual laid back social guild. We have regular events that range from simple things like transmogrification contests to mog runs, achievement runs, and even raiding. We focus on having fun!

Very laid-back with a largely mature group of people. Feel free to contact either Xingsheng or Larizza in game…or any officer for that matter. A simple /who will give you all you need.