Looking to heal for guild

Hi there - i have decided to main Resto druid for shadowlands. I am a very active player and I want to be on a core raiding team for shadowlands. I am looking for a guild that quickly clears heroic and pushes through mythic raiding. I am willing to server change. Also, I am an alliance player but I would possibly be willing to transfer to horde.

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 10/12M 12/12 AOTC (Previously:3/9M EP AOTC, 3/9M BOD AOTC) and are recruiting for Ny’Alotha & Shadowlands

Current Needs: Resto Druid, Holy Pally, Disc Priest.

Contact Information:
Fly
Discord: Fly#0145
Btag: Flynurse#1583

Kel
Discord: kel#4848
Btag: RARRI93#1805

About Valiant:

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current Mythic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond heroic difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a Mythic weekend team.

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website. Eternal-Kingdom com

Hey there! Lets chat when you have some time.

Bnet: Kuddles#11668
Discord: Kuddletime#4574

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-judgemental-sloths-looking-to-fill-out-our-raid-team-and-guild-for-shadowlands/710751

Hi Spartann,

[A] Nefas Eternum-Korgath (CST) might be a good fit for you! We are looking for different classes and roles to fill a handful of raid spots, but most specifically a resto druid. We raid Mon, Tues, Wed from 8:30PM to 10:30PM CST.

While we don’t strive to be #1 or get “firsts”, we do push progression as far as possible while keeping the environment light and social.

In BFA (Nya), we ended at 6/12 Mythic mainly due to attendance issues. It’s not as far as we would have liked, but we had fun and that’s what matters most!

Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

I’d love to hear from you!

Btag is Kinka#1154

Hey there, Spartann! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Looking to fill all roles hit me up
Bnet: sumwrath#1715

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

We are very friendly and have a super tight-knight group that loves to play the game together. Lots of rl friends and long-term wow buddies.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon