Looking to build friendships with a guild that plans to move to Classic

I was a no-lifer from Vanilla through Mists, then played Warlords and Legion only very sporadically. I’m super hyped for Classic, but despite having once been the leader of a pretty sizable guild back in the day, I’m bankrupt on WoW friends!

I’m hoping to meet some cool folks who plan on transferring over to Classic when it launches. For now I’m just shaking a little rust off in WoW, leveling up a new character casually, and enjoying the experience - mostly I’m just looking to join a guild and start building friendships and camaraderie in anticipation of Classic’s launch. I do have a few characters at 100+, but I’m not particularly interested in doing any current end-game content (in fact, I don’t own BfA and would rather not buy it).

Would happily roll a new character on either server of either faction, and would be glad to talk at much more length with anyone before joining to ensure our interests are aligned moving forward.

1 Like

we are small… and in that size, we have a few just waiting to do classic, and others that are enjoying leveling. We are social first and foremost. We’ll get to 120… if… and only when we get there.

thank you for the time you put into your post. I understand where you’ve been <3 .

Howdy! I’m slowly piecing together a Classic specific PvP-PST guild with a community first focus. I’m not concerned about previous experiences or what achievements you got - all that matters is where you are now and what you want to achieve in classic. If you’re still in the market for a new home, I’d love to chat a bit more about what you’re looking for on Discord: Polarus#3461