Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey buddy. Carried on US Kil’Jaeden Horde is looking for a powerful warlock such as yourself. we also are right in line with your current progression. AOTC 2/10M. We are progressing quickly and plan to be 5/10 this upcoming week. Gorlock#7739 on discord. Hit me up :slight_smile:

I know you’re getting spammed, but I’d love to talk, if you’re still looking.

Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30pm East
10/10H on Area 52
M+ every day

Illustre#3681 on discord.

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant raids Fridays and Saturdays 6p-9p pst. We are 4/10M 10/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Current Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

Needs Looking for DPS and a Discipline Priest.

Team Information www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Team Application: www eternal-kingdom com/apply-form/?team=valiant

Contacts Fly: Fly#0145 (discord) Flynurse#1583(BNet)

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a very large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others.

We have multiple raiding teams from novice teams to those pushing top US 200 and everything in between. If you arn’t interested in raiding and are looking for a casual we have that too. From farming runs to PvP. Eternal Kingdom might be the last guild you will ever join. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild website.

Let’s go

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey Penta,

We’d happily take your lock and be open to Pal/Sham if they were healing-spec’d. We raid Tues/Weds 9-11pm Pacific (12-2am EST) if those times work out for you, check out our post below and hit me up on Discord to chat :slight_smile: Slime#6677

come check us out [h] m4/10 t/th 8:30pm-11:30pm est - noble house-emerald dream - #10 by Naico-incendius

Heya, Team Røcket (US - Area 52) is a 2 night per week semi-hard-core guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to push CE this tier. We’re currently 4/10M and looking for a lock. We run a 22 man roster so bodies are always available for raid every week. We also push high keys outside of raid and do PVP.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)
Wednesday: 9 PM - 12 AM (EST)

Contact info:
BTAG: Shinseina#11249 / Discord: Shinseina#8434

Could you make a morning raid team?

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 10/10H and 2/10M. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need a few more to complete our roster!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild .com/recruitment

Hi there! I thought I’d leave this here so you can decide for yourself. I’m not sure if you’re open to faction/server transfer but my Horde guild in Mal’Ganis has two raid groups and the T/W group that raids 8-11EST are looking for a multiclass dps/healer. They are currently 2/10 M and are making good headway on Hungering! A little about my guild, we’re really cool and laid back. A few of us have KSM who love to push keys and there are always people on willing to do most things. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested! My discord is arex#0920. If not, I hope you find the right guild/raid for you :slight_smile:

Come check us out we are 4/10M and pushing for 5 this week! Raid times are T/Th 8:30-11:30Est
[h] m4/10 t/th 8:30pm-11:30pm est - noble house-emerald dream

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 29% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

S E V E N a Horde guild on Detheroc is looking to fill out its ranks for mythic raiding to push as far into mythic progression as possible.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time motto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for going on 15+ years.

Needs

• Any good dps or healer. We have 0 rogues…just saying.

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for (doesn’t hurt). I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to meeting you.

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Hey there Pentaknight, You sound like you’d be a good fit for our group, we’re alliance on the lightbringer-us server.
Right now triying to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Castle Nathria, we’ve been toguether raiding for 9 years!

3/10 M Castle Nathria and doing progress into Sun King Currently. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

So contact me experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols friday nights. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Contact me at Serathil#1871 (Bnet) and Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hello, I am from the guild Overtuned on Horde Zul’jin and we’re looking for DPS for our raid team! We are a semi-hardcore AOTC guild looking to push into mythic CN and prog in 9.1.

We raid 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday.

If you’re interested or have questions DM on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797!

Would like to talk with you about joining our roster as a lock

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer.

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day) 5/10M

Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join. This is also a joint run with the weekend raid team as well.

Progression:
Currently: 5/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Weekday Current Needs

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Druid: Closed
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Disc
Druid: Open

Weekend Raid Team (2 Day) 10/10H

Sat 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)
Sun 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)

Weekend Current Needs

Melee Dps
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Ilithyah/ Hespatet/ Shadeed/ Lynainverse/ Springbeauty

Btags
Angelmichael#1552 - Angel
Tiff#11790 - Ilth
Hespatet#1881 - Hesp
Shastead#1314 - Shad
Scott0587#1211 - Snugs
baohren#1440) - Lyn

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Lynainverse / Hespatet / Ilithyah / Shadeed / Springbeauty

Horde Against Humanity on hyjal is currently looking to bolster our numbers as we move into mythic. We are a community driven by having fun and downing bosses. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10pm pst. If you have any other questions feel free to msg me on discord.
Discord: Deton#0950

Hey Penta! Bitter End is a new guild on Tichondrius Horde. We recently moved from alliance on Emerald Dream and were 10/10H, 2/10M. We have moved to Tichondrius in search of a larger pool of talented players to achieve our goal of CE raiding.

We are looking to develop a new raid team for the remainder of this tier and to go into next tier strong! We are currently looking for most classes/specs and all roles.

Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST.

If interested or if you would like to know more, please contact me via Discord: Krovek#8612

Also our guild application is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7OmPpSWgaXFTpixa_FQouLcZEVv0QL7O943DVtEjfUgF7jg/viewform

Hey man,
We are 5/10 M currently, needing 2 dps to fill our team. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST with Tues being 100% optional for Heroic sales/alt/parse/trial runs! Hit me up on discord if you are interested: Liipz#8977