Looking for wow friends!

Edit: I don’t play anymore, sorry to everyone you added me. I will be back when the Shadowlands will release
Hi,

I’m (20y female) a semi-experienced player, I started playing wow 2 years ago but I never been able to make real in-game friends since I’m pretty shy.
I play on the horde side, on Wyrmrest Accord. I’m not really looking for a guild or a community, just trying to find some friendly players to socialize and have fun with.
If it can help, I like doing raids, dungeons, unlock cosmetics and new races or simply talk and socialize!

If you’re into RP, I would be happy to try.
Also, English is not my first language, I can speak without any difficulty most of the time but sometimes I can make mistakes or not respond instantly, just so you know

14 Likes

i too am looking for friends and people to level with

2 Likes

Added you are Bnet let me know if you down for some BG’s or Dungeons pretty much do anything

I’m down for anything :slight_smile: I have a hard time making friends too so I know how that is! Feel free to add me @ Tazz#11657

1 Like

ya i am also looking for friends im just like you shy and i mainly just raid but i like to M+ and pvp but my guild never does any of it with me other then raid lol

Added you! I’m pretty shy too and looking for friends as well. My bnet is Pyrista#11497 (anyone can add).

Hey guys! I have a 120 horde character but looking to play a new ally alt or play a new horde alt with someone. Would anyone be interested?

1 Like

I would be down, but to be honest, I have 3 primary days I play WoW, Sunday - Tuesday so if we could work something that that would be great! You can add me on Battle.net Githh#1949

Yeah I’m on like everyday so add me guys always looking for mythic plus groups and tmog stuff.

Anyone can add me :slight_smile: ,plus looking for a cool friendly guild.im in fizzcrank server
Keepitkarli#1942

Add me anytime marfees#1901

Hi Sedra, I just saw your post. Considering Classic? Our community is awesome. I think we are the ideal guild for you to join. We are a mature mix of guys and girls from across the world on the Oceanic PvE server Rumonlus, Alliance faction. We have a core for 20 mans and casually progressing to 40 mans and we are patient teachers, your experience would be valued tbh. If you think this might be a place for you, create a toon here, join up and get a feel for how we roll. Reply to me here or pst me server side on Ono

I’m also looking for some friends to play wow with!! I’m around your age (22) so I’m sure we’ll get along great! Pretty much down for anything, I do a lot of leveling alts and transmog raid runs. I mainly play horde but I’ve got some alliance alts too :slight_smile:

Hit me up! My Battletag is Skibooski

Anyone can add me roy#11764

I play pretty often looking for friends to play with … I play wow classic also. Send me a request…
kaleesey#11208
Thanks

i’m also looking for some friends

add me ali#1562

Hello. I am looking for friends as well. Please add me at SposeArcShon#1167. Thank you. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Shadowstorm#1151240
Anyone feel free to add me !

HealTankDPS#1349

NA player LF friends, interested in doing basically everything from leveling alts (dungeon/pvp/questing) to end game content (I don’t have much experience since I am mostly a solo player).

LF for a friend to raid/m+/farm achivement/mount. Just to have good times .(I am 15 years old.) You can message me on discord Skullslicer#1319