Looking for west coast Guild <H>

Group of 4 friends are looking for a west coast Guild that raids between 7PM PST and 12pm PST any day of the week
Group includes :
233 Warrior
231 DH
224 mage
230 Druid feral or balance
Current experience is 10/10N and 7/10 H - all done pugging

Please feel free to reach out to me at : evilsbane#1688

Hello there!
We raid slightly earlier than your posted time, but only 1 day a week. If that might work, I’d love to chat with you. Many of us are West Coasters. I’ll drop my guild recruitment info below and if it sounds like we could be a good fit, I’d love to chat!

Sent you a Btag Request so we can chat!!

Still looking for a group

Bumping still looking for a guild

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 8/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am Fri+Sat!

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand. . !

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6